{1} Unique

KATHERINE MARIN

His tongue slipped inside my mouth and I smiled at the innocent boy's eyes. He is such a bad kisser, but at least he's trying.

Even though I wanted to take it farther, I couldn't, I wasn't having any fun with this one so I pushed myself off.

"A-Are you okay?" he asked taking his hands off my hips. I lick my lips and chuckle at how nervous he was. "Are you okay?" I laugh. He stays frozen as I walk by, gently brushing his shoulder. "What just happened?" I hear him mutter. I turn to face his jade eyes.

"Kat Marin."

I leave him with a smirk and pick up my small black purse from the ground, purposely sticking my arse in the air. He shutters and quickly walks away from me in fear. Or maybe embarrassment. Probably both.

I fish for my keys as I head out of the congested bar. Three muscle heads turn to face me and my swaying hips rocking side to side. I love teasing men. They always have their jaws dropping to the floor or get really nervous when I glance at them. I wink and lick my pink lips and they instantly start hooting. I roll my eyes and push the door open, fresh air instantly fills my nose and the alcohol is faint. I stumble to the side a little before standing straight up. Being drunk in heels is not the best situation. I shake my head, and little pieces of hair flys in my face and mouth. I spit out the hair and try to push my hair back, until I drop my keys down below me. "Sh*t!" I curse trying to reach for the keys, but it's no use. I lean against the rail and pull a cigarette from my purse.

"Katherine?" A voice calls. I snap my head over my shoulder and see my sister boyfriend standing beside me.

"Niall?" He walks toward me and pulls the lighted cigarette from my hand.

"Hey!" I say trying to grab it, but he throws it to the ground and steps on it. "Ugh, Niall what are you doing here?" I shout already mad at him. "The question is what are you doing here Katherine, y-" "Kat." I interrupt. "Whatever, you're only 18!" I chuckle at his reaction, then start to walk away. "Hey come back!" he shouts grabbing my shoulder and twisting me. I grunt as he sits me down at a near by bench. "Why are you here?" he asks again sounding a lot more annoyed. "Why does it even matter? You're here! Aren't you supposed to be a top notch, all A, college boy?" I shout. "Plus, I'm an official adult, I can drink" I slur wobbling back up. "But you're smoking, since when did you start smoking?" he asks standing up, a little concern in his Irish voice. "Eh 16-ish." I say bending down to try to find my keys again. "Oh." he says shaping his mouth to form an 'O'.

I fish for my keys again and after a while I give up and sit back down on the bench. "Lost somethin'?" He asks lifting his eyebrow. I sigh and rest my elbow on my knee. "Yeah." I puff out. I pull my phone out and go to my contacts.

"Hello?" I ask waiting for the other end to reply. i smile when I hear the husky voice on the other end. "Zayn." I grin. "Hey babe, can you pick me up at this bar on Hard court? Aw thanks, bye." I grin and turn to face Niall again. "Well I'm leavin now bye." "Katherine," I narrow my eyes. "you forgot your keys." he holds they keys in the air, jiggling them softly. I grin and snatch it out of his hands.

A few moments later a black motor cycle pulls up in front of me and I hop on. "Hi babe." I say giving Zayn a kiss on the cheek. He smirks and pulls me in for a hug. He leans back and smiles down at me. "How are ya babe?" "Good." I reply. He shifts his gaze behind me and growls. "Who's that?" he asks raising an eyebrow. I look behind me to see Niall awkwardly standing there. I look back at Zayn who has a small frown on his face. "He's my sisters boyfriend silly." I laugh rolling my eyes. "Oh." "Well Niall, I'll see you soon. Maybe dinner, a store," I let out a little chuckle. "but defiantly not her bed." I grab Zayns hand and head to his bike. I turn and see him standing their completely frozen, like that innocent green eyed boy.

"I don't like him." he grumbled as we road.

"Yeah, me neither." I chuckled as I squeezed him tight.

+++++++++

So here's chapter one!

I can't wait to write this :D

So for those who wonder, which probably not that much.

I'm stopping Just Give Me A Sign.

I'm sorry, but it's not that good, well I don't think so....

Thanks to whoever read it though.

And as a sign of appreciation, I'll add what I wanted to happen to it and leave it up for a little while.

xo