Lokis pet

I'm nothing more than his pet. And let's face it, I rather enjoy it it's better than the poor Midgardian I once was. He treated me nicely, he bought me gifts, fed me well aside from his unexpectant mood change he was a good master. I always think about the first day. A group of Asgardian soldiers came to Midgard and rounded up a bunch of us slaves and took us back to Asgard. And there many people in the house of Odin each picked one or two of us to be their servants. Near the end of the choosing only a few of us were left. Of corse the runts. We waited for a while in the throne room. They said we were waiting for one of the princes who is yet to choose. They were just about to take us back to Midgard when he walked in. A tall skinny man with slicked back raven hair and sparkling emerald eyes. No one said a word but my breathing stopped when he pointed to me and a guard came and unchained me. That man is my loving master. Loki.

"What are you doing kitten?" He asked breaking the silence. "It's making you smile, I'd like to share in your happiness."

"I'm merely writing about the day you choose me." I turn to face Loki from his desk I was sitting at and smile. "It was a happy day." He at first used to call me pet but now he calls me kitten. Only in public does he use my real name which is Sonja.

"I'm glad you thought so kitten." He smiled while he kept his eyes guess to his book. "Come here kitten." He patted his lap. I stood up from the chair and made my way over to the bed. I crawled up the side of the huge bed and curled up onto his lap. I loved being her I felt safe and warm. He started to pet my hair. "Good kitten."

----------------------

This is just an introduction to see if I should continue. Please comment and vote if I should continue this story.