Rules of the Road

It took what seemed like hours to make it to our destination. Loki opened a pair of double doors with keys and walked inside. I followed slowly behind not being able to see where I'm going in the dark room. After a few steps I lost Loki and tripped over a step and landed on my face. I heard the same chuckle as before. "Even though I didn't see that it sounded hilarious." I sent a glare to the approximate area the voice came from. The light came on and I started to get up until a boot pushed me back down. Loki bent over to meet my face "You look better on the floor, and pets don't stand on two legs." he said casually and walked to a desk. He opened a drawer and pulled out a few thin pieces of leather. "Here these are more suitable for a pet," he put a dog collar around my neck and attached a leash to it.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Quickly Loki slapped me hard. "Ow!" I held the side of my face.

"You will not use that kind of language in this palace, am I understood?"

"Yeah." I say sarcastically.

"Excuse me what? do you respond to your Prince, your owner with yeah?" the word owner sent chills through my body.

"Then how would you like me to respond to you, my lord." I said sarcastically as I did a half assed bow on all fours.

"Ohh but I like that yes my lord that's how you shall respond to me." Loki made eye contact with me to make sure I understood. "Now it's late and we have a lot of rules to go over but I'll save them for tomorrow, in the mean time pet you may help me ready for bed." He stood there with his arms out waiting. Man his skin looks so soft and his jaw line is fully toned. From down here he looks perfect. "If you're about done staring id like to go to sleep soon."

"W-well I don't know what to do." I say embarrassed. Loki looks down at me with a look of disappointment.

"Fine, tonight only I will ready myself." Loki got to work on his shirt first slipping it over his head with ease. He definitely had muscle, more than you would expect for someone as skinny as him. He turned around so I was staring at his back. And oh boy the muscles didn't stop there. He was perfectly toned, unlike his bulky brother.

"Um lord Loki sir but uh where do I sleep?" Loki looked at me with realization that he hadn't thought about it yet.

"You're choice, you can sleep on the cold hard bathroom floor or in the bed with me." He smirked

"I'd rather not sleep at all."

"Oh don't be like that." He slowly got into his bed trying to make it seem as comfortable as possible. "Come on pet and you just going to sit there?"

"I just might." I could tell Loki was getting frustrated so I decided it was best to do as he wanted. Immediately his face changed, he seemed a little happy. I got up on my legs to get into the huge bed but he immediately pushed me off. "I thought you wanted me on the bed!"

"I do but pets don't climb onto the bed they have to jump on the bed from all fours."

"Are you serious right now I can't jump that high."

"Give it a try pet." After numerous times of trying to jump on and falling on my face Loki had enough laughs and just pulled me onto the bed. Without acknowledging it I went to the other side of the bed to lye down when two cold arms wrapped around me and pulled me to an even colder chest. I tried to get out but he held tighter eventually Loki fell asleep and I stayed up all night staring at the wall.

_________________________________________

Sorry it's taken me a really long time to update this story and all of my others. I just kept forgetting or was too busy. I'll be trying to update most of them this weekend.