002

Hm? Why do I feel like I'm missing out on something?

Oh right, there're two people I saw that are over there, I better ask how I'm going to get out of this dump. There is simply, no way that I will want to stay here any longer than it already is. "Hello there, I'm kinda lost! Can you help me?!" I screamed through the empty space thinking that they wouldn't hear me, but apparently I didn't need to because the echo bounces back to a large scale in first place.

First, there was a blond guy that is sadly taller than me, like why does everyone grow so tall?! Second, there is a baby in a suit with a fedora with orange lining... that fedora though, very stylish.

Wait. What.

Is this some baby that someone decided to cosplay him as Reborn? But he's standing on the shoulder and not falling off... I'm pretty sure babies don't have enough leg muscle power to do that.

I must be hallucinating; was I watching too much anime lately? Better go to the eye doctor to get a checkup after this, I thought to myself once again for my barely passing eyesight. I rubbed my eyes, feeling the soreness between my light eye bags and my darker than usual complexion even though I stay at home 24/7. Blinking twice, I made sure to adjust my line of sight before focusing on my target. After I made several useless steps of preparation, I stared at the scene once again, then glared at the display of landscape until I realized this isn't some tricks that my eyes are playing on me...

Wait a fucking moment, did I just passed though the barrier between 2D and 3D?

Slowly, I approached them and soon enough Reborn turned around with his two thin curls. "Reborn? Do you know this person?" The blond looked at the baby, following that, turned around to meet my eyes. No matter how I looked at it was Dino from the Cavallone family.

"Are you two really Reborn and Di——" With his small hands he held Leon who transformed into a gun; pointing it right at me.

"Who is he?" Said Dino.

His voice though calm, sounded disgusted like a rotten banana peel that I saw in a waste-pit a few minutes ago, "A... traitor. I can't believe you still returned after all those years."

Reborn pulled the trigger.

"You didn't have to kill him, you know."

"She told me to kill him."

"Who is that she?" Said Dino.

"She's..." Was the last word I heard as I blacked out.

It was at that moment when I felt the sensation of death, though why it felt so familiar was a mystery to me. Is it those dying-will bullets? Then I regret not being able to touch Leon in this lifetime!

Blood trickled down my forehead, traced down my nose and streamed right down my two lips. Sadly, it wasn't those special bullets.

Am I going to die?

The metallic blood felt warm while my whole body is starting to tremble and freeze while I watch the two leave me. Dino turned back to look at me for one more glance of pity, but there was nothing he could do for me that was on the verge of death. And at that moment that he saw my blank gaze, he turned his head back.

The horizon seemed large, but it wasn't as the two walked away within moments as they disappeared at my line of sight. The horizon of my life wasn't large either as it fades into a void.

I happened on something really absurd.

And when I say absurd, I meant to the point that's out of this world. Currently, I'm stuck in a junkyard with disgustingly ill-smelled, puke-worthy trash.