Suprise Visit

It was the start of summer and your birthday was in one day. All you did was sit around in your pajamas all day watching your favorite show, Henry Danger. You absolutely love Jace Norman and you wish you lived in California to have at least a chance of seeing him. Unfortunately you lived way across the country in New York. You went throughout the day doing your normal chores and just wished the day away.

It was finally time to go to sleep.

The next morning, you woke up to your mom, dad, and sister singing Happy Birthday to you. You opened all the gifts they got you.

"Off to a really good start" you thought. After they went back downstairs, you just stayed in bed and looked at your phone. There were many Birthday wishes from your friends and family. You checked your social media like normal but then you heard your mom scream from downstairs

"(Y/N), Come downstairs!"

"Ok just give me like 10 minutes"

"Now (Y/N), trust me"

You obeyed your mom and walked down the stairs while you were dressed in pajama shorts and a sweatshirt. You could not believe who was standing right before your eyes.

"Hey (Y/N)" Jace said. You ran up to him and hugged him and he immediately hugged you back. While you were so excited that he was standing in your living room, all you could think about was how you weren't wearing a bra.

"Go get ready because today both you and Jace are going to spend the day together" your mom told you.

You ran upstairs and put on a pair of leggings and a nice t-shirt. You put on some makeup and curled your hair. You grabbed you purse which had your car keys in it and your sunglasses. While running downstairs, you said,

"Ok I'm ready, let's go".

You and Jace proceeded to hang out the whole day. You walked around your town and the last thing you did was go out to dinner with Jace. The day was coming to an end and you didn't want Jace to leave. Luckily, Jace and an amazing day with you and you exchanged your numbers and continued to talk.
---------------------
Done!!! Sorry it's so short, today is my birthday so I'm super busy. Hope you guys liked it!

Demi