Jace Asks You Out

You were at your locker and it was the end of school on Friday.

Recently, you've been talking to a guy that you had met in your math class. His name was Jace Norman. Before you personally knew Jace, you knew of him just not what he was like. Originally, you thought he was one of those snobby, popular kids that didn't care about anybody but himself. When your math teacher put you two at the same table, and after a couple of days, your thoughts completely changed about him. Jace was a genuinely nice guy and you started to like him more than a friend.

As you were putting the books you didn't need into your locker you felt like someone was looking at you. You turned around and there Jace was.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Oh my gosh Jace, you scared me" you said while giggling.

"So, I wanted to know if you're free to hang out later" You were freaking out on the inside but playing it cool on the outside.

"Yea, I don't think I'm doing anything. What time?"

"Great! I was thinking around 5:00 I can come get you and then we can get something to eat and then go back to my place"

"Sounds good!" you said trying not to act over the top excited.

"Sick! See you later Y/N" Jace said while walking away.

You smiled and finished putting you books away. You couldn't believe what just happened because usually, things like that didn't happen. You were ecstatic to see Jace later than night and hoped everything would go perfectly.