the wokening

frank was walking down the street during one of his rare ventures outside. as he was walking past the pet store, he saw something inside that he would never forget. phil lester was inside the pet store buying a hamster. he realized that this was a once in a lifetime experience, so he wanted to make the most out of it. frank made the quick decision to follow phil in an attempt to possibly meet him and/or dan. frank followed phil onto the train and back to their apartment.

when he got there, he was baffled to hear dan and phil arguing. he couldn't quite make out the words, but he caught a few here and there. he heard "hamster", "phil", and "tonight". frank didn't know what to think of the situation so he went into a nearby taco bell to clear his mind.

as he was looking over the menu, he saw something dark fly by out of the corner of his eye. naturally, he looked in the direction of the dark object, but all he saw was a cashier named omar vizquel. he decided that it was his imagination, and proceeded to order a beef and cheese chalupa.

half way through eating his chalupa, he suddenly remembered that his nintendog hadn't been fed in months. he felt embarrassed to tend to his nintendog in front of the cashier, so he decided that the restroom would be the perfect place. instead of walking into the boys restroom, he walked into the girls by "accident". to his surprise, he was face to face with the dark object he saw out of the corner of his eye. there, in front of the mirror, stood pete wentz applying eyeliner incorrectly. he was muttering something along the lines of "makeup is fuckin great for a guy... because it makes a guy look beautiful." he didn't know if pete had seen him yet, but before he could say anything, brendon urie walked out of the bathroom stall, covered in milk. for some strange reason, this gave frank a mild boner.

after all that was happening, frank forgot they were in the girls bathroom. suddenly, they were bombarded when jenna joseph walked into the bathroom.

no one had said anything yet, so frank thought this would be the perfect time to ask. he looked brendon in the eyes, and said, "brendon was ryden real?" he kind of regretted that because brendon just got silent and walked out of the bathroom and out of taco bell.

there was an uneasy feeling in the room. pete broke the silence by saying, "you want the truth?" he then proceeded to explain what happened in cape town when ryan left.

then, frank walked back home feeling satisfied with himself. what started as an impromptu trip to taco bell turned into finding out the truth behind ryden.

when he got home, he told eva all about what happened. now they can both sleep soundly at night knowing the real truth behind what happened in cape town in 2009.