Chapter 1: A Nightmare to Remember

Hi here's a little fan fiction about Albert and Jake for my Robloxians.
*Disclaimer* I love Albert and Lana's relationship this is just a joke. If Albert and Jake ever read this I apologize.
I love you guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where are you?" Albert asked Jake over face time. "You better not be on the fu***** toilet or I'm gonna come in there and chop your d***off." "No, I'm in my room editing. And even if I were you don't know my address. Why are you at Walmart?" Jake replies a bit scared. "I'm buying more dolls to throw out of my window and kill and or sacrifice." Albert says maniacally. "I hope you never have children. And if you do I fear for them." Jake says amused. "So does Lana." Albert whispers.

At the name of Lana Jake cringes. He doesn't like him with that girl. They are meant for each other. He was the biggest Jalbert fan ever. After all he was one half of it. Albert could hear all that Jake was thinking and jumps through the face time screen. "Woah, I didn't know you could do that." Jake says surprised. "Me either, doofus," Albert says and looks over himself amazed at his newfound powers.

"So now that you're here what do you wanna do." Jake asks shakily now that his best friend and crush was right in front of him. Albert got closer and said, "I know how you feel about me, Jake, and I feel the same way." But what Jake didn't know was that Albert had bought some hedge clippers along with dolls to cut their heads off. The hedge clippers just happened to come with Albert throught the portal. He brought them near Jake's junk. Jake was distracted looking at Albert in person for the first time and he forgot he was in his underwear. Albert slowly brought the clippers to his junk and went 'SNIP' 'SNIP' "OW, WHAT THE F*** ALBERT." "You really thought I wasn't serious when I said I would cut it off." Albert laughs hysterically. There was blood everywhere now and Jake was in excruciating pain but Albert was gone. Jake wakes up with a jump and sees Albert still next to him. Albert feels him move and cuddles him closer. "Woah, your heart is beating so fast." Al says in a groggy voice. "I know, I just had a nightmare about you." "You can tell me about it if you'd like." "Okay, well it all started at Walmart..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologize once again but I hope you enjoyed it.
This story is also on quotev.com: https://www.quotev.com/story/9735564/A-NightMare-Jalbert
And please follow my regular account: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Shinyreader123
P.S. My Roblox is JoshDun 29.
I might just make this a fanfiction account.