chapter 29: the one with open waters(part2)

Hamdan's p.o.v:

I opened the door of my cabin when I feel two arm snake around my waist. I quickly push her hands off me and turn around to see Suhaila.

"Hey buddy!" She chimed.

"What are you doing here?" I inquire.

"What aren't we fuck buddies?" She said.

"That we were long long time ago...and what was out there was just for the show and you did was amazing. Thank you."

"No problem man, she seems nice." She said.

"She is amazing." I sighed. "I don't get it. Why she is being so aloof and distant? This is so frustrating. When I saw her coming I just wanted to shout at her and hug her. "

"Wow you PMSing boo. So did you say the 'L'word? " She asked

"What's the L word? Oh...no I didn't say it." I replied.

"Did she say the L word and are you her first?" She inquired.

"Yes and yes." I answered, "what does it have to do with this."

As soon as those words left his mouth he was met by a smack on his head.

"You are such an idiot. You are first guy she kissed and first ever to have this feeling to....you think she knows what to do and not to do. No. She needs some sort of confirmation. Any girl would want that. Hell I don't kiss a girl without the L word. I'd tap that if I were you, guys do know how to spoil things."