Finally

Laurens POV
  It's been five months me and Alex grow close and today me and Alex are going to steakhouse.

A~ so Lauren I was wondering if you will be my umm umm girlfriend?
L~ I'd love too.
Right as I said that this girl behind me through a glass cup at me but Alex got me out of the way before it hit me and in that moment we were so close I felt his warm breathe on my neck when I looked up we were inches away from touching each other's lips. I felt Alex leaning in so I did too until the girl pushed me out of the way and punched Alex and yelled YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME ONE UGLY UGH. When I heard that my heart sank and I ran out crying.
Alex's POV
   When this crazy girl yelled at me saying your cheating on me with some one ugly ugh. And then I saw Lauren run out crying so I ran after her. I yelled LAUREN, and she stopped and said what in a sad voice I said, idk who that is I promise I love you and only you and I will leave you alone if you want but I will do anything to get you.

Laurens POV
   I heard Alex yell my name so I turned around and sad what he said,idk who that is I promise I love you and only you and I will leave you alone if you want but I will do anything to get you. He turned around and started walking away so I ran up to him and kissed him and said I love you to and I believe you so stay and when we were walking to the car I noticed it started raining. When we got to my apartment it was late so Alex asked to spend the night and I found a note saying, hey sis um I moved in with my GF so the house is yours and take care love Fousey.
Alex's POV
  I turned around and started walking but then Lauren kissed me and said I lov you and I believe you so stay. It was late so I ask Lauren if I could stay at he apartment and she said yes.

Hope you enjoyed and comment a name for the girl that is Alex's stalker.