Things went wrong

Lauren's POV

L~ Hey Alex I'm going out for awhile
A~ kk

I went to Starbucks and I saw Baz walking up to me and right then and there I blacked out. I woke up in a chair and right as I heard his voice I cried.

B~ Well guess who broke out of jail and now is going to ruin Alex's life.

Lauren's POV

Right as I heard that baz stepped out and a second after I saw Alex tied up being pushed by Baz.

L~ You got me let him go I'll do anything.
B~ it's not that easy he took the girl I love and...(got cut off by Lauren)
L~ You cheated on me with my best friend so no he didn't steal me.
B~ And I tried to say sorry but you wouldn't let me I bet you and Mia are like glue now.
L~ No I didn't forgive you or her you hurt me I loved you and now I love Alex.
B~ See that's why because he stole your love from me.
A~ Baz just let her go I will give you my life plz
L~ No Baz keep me let Alex go I'm begging you please.
B~ how about I keep.... Both of you and ruin your life.
Alex's POV
I wasn't tied up tight again he needs to learn how to tighten this up so I slept out of it and baz was paying attention to Lauren, so I picked the chair up and hit baz in the head. I untied​ Lauren but she screamed my name and baz hit me.
L~ ALEX LOOK OUT
A~ you thought punching me is going to hurt
B~ Yeah I'm way stronger
A~ well then here.
I punched baz in the face and I called the cops and he got arrested again but he said that they are locking him an a jail sell where no one can open until they have a key card.