ChUUyaHH

The floor is as quiet as the as the meadow. The only thing that the red headed male can feel is the warmth of his lover, Hugging him and telling him that everything is okay. Dazai is always there, on the middle of the meadow, under the late blooming sakura tree. Everytime that Chuuya is in need of someone to talk to, or at least, he wants a friend beside him, Dazai would be always there. They would talk for hours and hours, eventually, not noticing the time. Chuuya just need to go away every single time that his "Parents" need to talk to him but Dazai is always there, no matter the time, date, weather, and even in the middle of the night.

Chuuya is still a kid that time when he found Dazai under a tree. A boy with bandages, that is how Chuuya called Dazai. Dazai always refer Chuuya as a mermaid, with his red locks and his voice. Ever since then, Chuuya would meet up with him every single day.

Chuuya never actually touched Dazai in all the times that they are together. he described this feeling that once he touches Dazai, he would have cuts around his wrists too, which eventually happened in their past years. The only contact that they have is when Dazai would hug him every time that something bad has happened, telling everything would be alright, that the other people wouldn't push him around anymore, that he is safe in his arms.

They would sometimes take a drink under that tree. Dazai will bring it every now and then. Every time that Chuuya is feeling down, Dazai would magically take out his picnic basket and it contains a wine bottle or two. They would drink together until one of them fall asleep in each other's arms.

Dazai is always the type of the funny but serious guys. He would joke around with Chuuya but you will see the sadness and despair in his eyes. Dazai never told Chuuya about his parents. The only thing that Chuuya knows is that Dazai was abandoned but someone kept him in. Chuuya is also like that but not literally.

Chuuya was abandoned by the love and care of his parents. He actually wont met them only if his parents have "something" to talk or to do to Chuuya but in the end, Dazai is the one who would take him home like a family. Dazai is the only one who understood him.

But in despite of all the things that they would have known, Chuuya never really know Dazai that much. He just called Dazai a boy with the perfect life. Everything that Chuuya want to be is literally Dazai. His height, normal brown hair and brown eyes, his happiness and loudness, his capability to have what he like,and everything.

Chuuya also called Dazai "someone who is no longer human", because of his previous attempts in suicide but still well and alive. Every time one of them is down, Dazai would magically have a new bandages wrapped around his hands as a sign of "New beginning" and "Forgetting the past".

There is also one time when Chuuya invited Dazai to go home with him. Dazai always accepted but in every ways, they would get lost or casually will themselves and their attention to other things. Actually, they have never been to each others' houses. Chuuya once asked Dazai about it.

"Dazai, do you really live somewhere?"

"Of course!"

"But where? I have never been there. You have never talked about it nor described it. Also, you are here like most of the time! Do you really have a home?"

The other male smiled as he pointed towards Chuuya.

"Here. My home is where i feel happy. Home is either a place or a person. You are what it means to be home for me Chuuya."

"Aww..... so touching. Come on Dazai! spill it up!"

"You don't believe me anyways."

"Tch. Fine"

Such innocent times. These are their childhood. Now, The are teenagers but the things stayed like the way they used to be. Soon enough, they became lovers. They are happy together. In now, this point of time where Chuuya is feeling the warmth of Dazai's hug. Chuuya has been feeling down since last week and the only thing that he can hear and feel is Dazai.

He closed his eyes like he always used to.

And he have opened it into reality. He is no longer in the meadow or under the cherry tree. He is now inside of his "HOUSE". White bed around him from ceiling to floor to walls. Chuuya can still feel Dazai's touch. He looked down and see the normal thing. A tightjacket, wrapped around him. Bandages from his wrists from his previous cuttings.

This is all the reality. Chuuya is just another patient in this hospital. He is diagnosed from being crazy and suicidal.

Chuuya Nakahara. From his young age, his father is always drunk and his mother always abuses him. This made him develop mental disorders. Dazai Osamu? He is just his illusion of the perfect person that he wanted to be. A perfect lie in disguise. This is the reality. How sad of this.

Even now, in the real world, Chuuya can still imagine a parallel universe where everything is fine. but it is only his imaginations. There is nothing true in this world of his. How crazy it is to fall in love in his own stupid mind. but, in fact, This mind is the only thing that saved him from his sorrow. Everything in his dreamworld is perfect unlike this reality. This is all what Chuuya would have wanted.

"Join me"

This are the words from Dazai.

The words that Chuuya have heard the last. The redhead stood up from the stool and kicks it down.

Alas! for he have been gone from the misery world. Chuuya Nakahara is born, suffered and died. He died but all his pains were gone. This is the story of Who he really is.

-Dazai

Short oneshot to ease your writer's stress!!n happy readings everyone