Why am I alone

About the age of seven I was able to move in with my mom now I know people have their favorite parents mine was definitely my mom. I can remember my mom waking me up in the morning with a giant smile and cooking breakfast for me. She was amazing even when I was living with my dad and her at the time she was always there for me and still is to this day she's probably would really help me keep moving forward. When I move with my mom I went to another school at this time I went to an elementary school how was the third grader at the time it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I got bullied quite a bit and it was hard and I can understand where people come from when they say schools definitely something else. All I wanted was to fit in but unfortunately I didn't look the best and I always kind of look sad and kept to myself. How is it in the corner and just smoke a lot of the time but one day I made a really good friend who helped brighten my eyes now granted she's my only friend at the time and things still got pretty lonely. Normally being alone when the fact me but wants to make a friend it's hard to be alone again and once I got in the fifth grade I was so happy that I made a lot of friends they accepted me and made me feel better. But every now and then I'd always have something wrong or something bad would happen or they be a voice in my head saying that it's just not worth it. It made me feel really alone and even to this day it makes me feel alone it makes me feel crazy and that's not right. Moving the head is 6th grade by this time I had my best friend and father Jerry Henry Maddox to always look out for me. He made every day brighter and made things easier. I remember the days when he wake me up with a big smile on his face and helping get ready for school and then drive me to school and then you pick me up and then we go do something fun. I could always always trust him I could tell that man anything and I did he was everything to me.