Chapter 3 💖

Hanuel's POV
I bumped into a person and its Jimin... " Sorry, i didnt did it purposely " I quickly apologize. " Oh yeah you should pay for what you did to me today " Oh shit, im done. " What should i do then? " I asked. " Be my slave for a month 😏" he said. " What?! A month? Chill bro, i just bumped into you accidentally and im gonna be your slave for a month?! Are you crazy?! " I walk away angrily although its my fault but its not that much.

Jimin's POV
" Oh Hanuel, you are my next target " he whispered to himself. What should i call her to do for me? I thinking it wisely. Oh yeah, do my homework for me. Yes, im a lazy person and my grade is almost be the last in the school XD. I didnt meant it but its true.

Hanuel's POV
Aishhh what is wrong with him?! Suddenly, Jinhee asked me " where are you just now? " she must be finding me after she went to washroom. " sorry i bumped into Jimin the stupid boy just now and he made me late to the class " Urghhhh i hate him so much. " Hanuel, you may be rest in peace then... XD " She knew that im got into a big trouble. I should be praying that nothing gonna happen to me ㅠㅠ

After that, Jimin came in the class before class starts, i gulped and look on my table, pretend to ignore him. He saw me and he smirk, he said " 야 ! You gonna finished my homework and hand in to me tomorrow if not you're die " and he made a die gesture using his hand ( idk how to describe it 😅) " Why should i? " I replied with my trembling mouth.

Jimin's POV
She said " Why should i? "Wait is she disobeying me? What i said, she must obey to it. " Just do what i said gurl, you gonna paid for the bumped " i added a smirk. And she make an annoyed face, then she accepted my homework. Im gonna make you suffer.

Hanuel's POV
Why must he did this to me? Bruhhh im not ina good mood now. The first day of school, and its like the most bad day in my entire life.

Fast Forward

Hanuel's POV
After the class ended, i walked home with Jinhee, because she is walking the same way as me too. We chitchatting while walking. Suddenly i think about those homework, my face became moody again. I told Jinhee what happened, and she just told me " Just do it tho, dont challenge him. You will regret it. " okayh she look serious with that, i gulped and nodded.

Jinhee's POV
Sighhh, i wish that i can help Hanuel too but... Jimin is just too dangerous. He is a well-known kingka and bully. God bless Hanuel. " Hanuel, i wish that i can help you too but Jimin is a very mean and dangerous person... I... "

Hanuel's POV
Before Jinhee finished her words, i cut her and said " Its okay, Jinhee :) ,i will face it by myself since its my fault " Im grateful that i met a good friend, Jinhee.

After a distance from school, we gonna separate to two way. I said goodbye to her and went home.

" How's your day Dear? " " Ohh well, its fine and i made a good friend " that's all i told my mom. My mom patted my head and i went to shower. After shower i do my homework and his homework. After 3 hrs, finally I've done all of it, im so touched.

I stand up and went to downstairs, my mom told me to send some mochi to the next door since we just moved in. I do what my mom said, since im a good daughter ( not really 😂 ) . After i pressed the bell button, someone opened the door, and its....

To Be Continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if i have grammar mistake 😅 English isnt my first language so yeah 😂 tysm for reading 💖 wait for the nxt part 💖