Chapter 6 💞

Hanuel's POV
Ding dong ~ i rang the door bell and someone opened the door, its Mrs Park. I like and respect her so much cuz she is always nice to me and she is so sweet unlike her son, that brat. " Hi, mrs park, how are you? " "im fine thank you, how about you and mrs oh? " she asked. " we are fine too thank you " my mom replied.

We waited for the dinner prepared, my mom are helping in the kitchen, im sitting on the couch and using my phone. Suddenly, someone pull my hair, i turn and see, right its Park Jimin. I hate him! Once i saw him, i rolled my eyes and continue concentrate on my phone.

I was chatting with Jonghyun on my phone, Jimin keep looking at my screen and asked me who is he. " wtf is wrong with you?! Shut up " i walked away to the kitchen after yelled at him. After i got a cup of water, im going back to living room then Jimin suddenly took my phone from me and look at the conversation. I slap his arm and take my phone back. I glared at him afterwards.

Jimin's POV
Im just curious about who is he? Why is Hanuel keep chatting with him on the phone even at school. Is it her boyfriend? No way. She just transferred to this school how come?... Aishhh fine, i will find it soon. I snatched her phone when she is drinking her water, i saw the name on the phone as " Jonghyunnie 💖 " . Then she snatched back her phone. Okayh, im more curious now.

* Dinner time *

Hanuel's POV
As im eating, Jimin keep looking at me, of course i ignored him. After done eating, my mom and mrs Park are chatting at living room. I've nothing to do, so i told my mom that im going to a walk at the park, And Mrs Park asked Jimin to accompany me. I've tried to reject it but that idiot agreed with it. Im done with my life.

Jimin's POV
Me and Hanuel walk toward the door and ready to going out. " Why are you always being moody when being with me? " I asked Hanuel with frustration. Hanuel always having those annoying face when she's with me but she's different when she is with Jonghyun.

Hanuel's POV
I heard what he said and i frown. " Cuz you are an annoying ass, and i hate you! " i replied with half screaming. Am i top harsh? Nono i dont think so, i thought myself. " Why? I did nothing wrong tho. " He replied. " Urghhhh, whatever " I replied with annoyed.

Jimin's POV
Seeing Hanuel with annoyed face is kinda fun tho. I just love teasing her and made her angry. But i want her to be happy when talking with me too. Sighhhh... Whatever. While im not paying attention on the road, and we are walking along the park, suddenly Hanuel rushing to the opposite side of the road.

To be continued