Chapter 1

"Melody Conrad get your butt up!"

"Yeah yeah!" I shouted getting up. My sister walked in. "Hey Baby." So you know baby is the nickname my family decided to use for me since I was the baby of the family so most people call me that.

"Hey Stac." I said to my sister. I grabbed a pair of shorts and and tank top that was white with a black heart on it. I put in my piercings added some bracelets and then put on some black converse. I ran down stairs with my sister. We finished breakfast and I called a taxi to drive us to Barden.

I was listening to Eminem until we got there. Grabbing our bags this happy go lucky blonde comes up to us. "Hello what dorm?" She said waiting for an answer. "Baker." I answer. "Okay so you're..." That's the last thing I heard before zoning out and watching some dude singing to this girl, but before he could finish his parents drove off making him get thrown back into his seat. I just chuckled. "Oh and here is your map of the campus and your official BU rape whistle. Don't blow it unless it's actually happening." She smiled handing me a whistle and a map. I put the map in my pocket and the whistle I put it in between my teeth and she glared at me.

As we were walking by these guys were rating girls. I heard some cat calls and me and Stacie turned around and gave them a wink. As she pushed her breasts up and walked off. "Room 201 room 201." I kept repeating as I was walking and reading the numbers. "Ah here it is." Opening the door I saw a blonde girl laying on her bed. "Hey I'm Fat Amy." She introduced putting out her hand, I shock it. "I'm Melody but you can call me Baby." I said smiling. She gave me a weird look. "It's just a nickname that I got since I am sorta the runt of my family. So I just got used to people calling me Baby." I explained to her.

"Hey you want to go down to the activities fair?" She asked as I put all my bags down. "Sure." I answered and we walked out locking the door behind us.

After walking around for a while Fat Amy walked up to a booth that said Barden Bella's. "Hi would you like to join the Barden Bella's?" Asked a girl with ginger hair. "Can you sing?" Asked a blonde girl. "Yeah." Fat Amy answered. "Can you match pitch?" The ginger asked. "Try me." Fat Amy said. She is really good.

"What about you?" The ginger then turned to me. "Oh I don't sing." I answered, I watched Fat Amy doing a mermaid dance and I decided to leave her to it. I saw that girl that was getting sing to early going up to the deaf Jews. "I wouldn't bother. Their just deaf Jews." I stated walking up to her. "Oh thanks. I'm Beca." She introduced shaking my hand. "I'm Melody but you can call me Baby." I stated.

"It's a nickname I got and I decided to stick to it." I explained. "So do you DJ?" She asked as we were walking. "Yeah you?" I looked at her. "Yes, I want to got to L.A and become an actual DJ. But my dad thinks that it's just a hobby." She explained. "Let it whip!" I heard and I turned about to see some guys singing. "Hey weren't you getting sing to by some guy?" I asked turning back around. "Oh god, don't remind me." She sighed. "Well I'm gonna go." She said waving bye.

I turned back around to watch the guys sing. "Who you eye balling?" My sister came up behind making me jump. "Jesus, don't scare me like that." I exclaimed putting a hand on my heart. "Sorry baby. But who were you eyeing?" She asked. "No one." I rolled my eyes. "The guy with two shaded hair looks pretty hot." She stated pushing up her breasts. "What are you doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "What we're doing." She said before I could say anything else she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the guys.

"Hey I'm Stacie and this is my sister Baby." She said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes, she didn't even say my real name. She walked over to the guy with two shaded hair. "Hey baby bubble." Said a guy with glasses. "Sup hipster." I said giving him a wink and then walked over to my sister. "Hey I got to get going so see ya later." I informed her and left.

A month past and nothing much happened. I went to take a shower while singing animals by Maroon5 and beat boxing to some of it. I entered a shower and took my robe off hanging it on the hanger. As I turned the water on, I heard a voice. "So you can sing?!" Exclaimed the girl who I saw the first day.

"Oh my god." I shout trying to close the curtain but she opened it.

"How high does your belt go?"

"My what?"

"You have to addition."

"I can't listen to a word you're saying until you cover your junk."

"You were singing animals right?"

"You know Maroon 5?" I asked.

"Well yeah. Have I been living under a rock. That stuff is my jam."

I was turned around trying to cover myself. "Can you sing it for me?" She asked.

"Dude no get out." I demanded.

"I'm not leaving until you sing so.." She stated standing her ground. I turned around.

Baby I'm preying on you tonight

Hunt you down eat you alive

Just like animals, animals, like animals mals.

Maybe you think that you can hide

I can smell your sent from miles

Just like animals, animals, like animals mals.

"You have to addition!" She shouted.

"Um okay." I said looking anywhere else. "Oh right. I'm pretty confident about all this." She stated meaning her body. She handed me a towel to cover up with. "You should be." I complemented.

Then some guy came in. "You two have lovely voices." He complemented.

"Thanks." I said more like telling him to get out.

"Oh right." The ginger said leaving along with the boy following. I finished my shower quickly and headed back to my room. "Fat Amy you won't believe what happened in the showers." I exclaimed.

"What happened?" She asked sitting up.

"So when I was taking a shower the girl who asked me if I wanted to join the Barden Bellas walked into my shower and had me sing for her. Then some dude came in saying that we had nice voices." I explained. "Wow. Must of been cause you have a nice ass." Fat Amy said winking at me. "Wait you sing?" She then asked. "Yeah." I said rubbing the back of my head."