Chapter 3

"Fat Amy shut up your alarm!" I yelled at her as the alarm kept going off. "Sorry Baby." She said turning the alarm off. "It freaking six in the morning, and she wants to have practice now?" I groaned. Finally getting out of bed I put on some sweat pants that said 'boy', a shirt that said geek, a hat saying 'teenage dirt bag' and then some sneakers that had spikes on them. Then adding my glasses not feeling the need for contacts.

"Fat Amy we got to get going." I muttered and she groaned but got up anyway. She got dressed and I grabbed my phone and head phones before we left locking the doors behind us.

"Damn the old Bellas were hot." Cynthia Rose stated as we looked at the pictures that were put up.

"Yeah they kept it tight." Fat Amy added.

"Okay soprano's in the front altos in the back." Aubrey said as we took out seats.

"As you can see Kori it not here. Last night she got treble-boned. She has been disinvited from the bellas." Aubrey explained taking away the empty chair. "That oath was serious?" Beca asked.

"Dixie chick serious. You can fool around with who ever you like, just not a TrebleMaker." Aubrey said.

"That not gonna be easy. He's a hunter." Stacie stated pointing down to her lower area.

"You call it a dude?" Beca asked smiling. And she nodded.

"Stacie the Treble's don't respect us, and if we let them penetrate us, we are giving them our power." Aubrey explained to her.

"Not a good enough reason to use the word 'penetrate.' Fat Amy said making me chuckle.

"So does anyone here have anything to confess?" She asked eyeing a girl in the back.

"It was an accident I-" The girl started.

"Turn in your scarf and go." Aubrey smiled as the girl picked her bag up and gave her the scarf. Then got up.

"*Cough* slut." Fat Amy said making me smile.

"Take your chair." Aubrey added. The girl started dragging the chair when she got to the doors she ran out crying.

"Was that necessary?" Asked Beca.

"This is war Beca and it's my job to make sure our soldiers are ready at go time, with three kick-ass songs, sung and choreographed to perfection. And there are only four moths until regional's. So if you have a problem with how I run things then.." Aubrey said but then put her hand to her mouth and turned around.

"Calm down Aubrey. We don't want to repeat what happened last year." Chloe said rubbing her back.

Lily then rose her hand. "What happened last year?" She mumbled but no one heard her.
"What happened last year. And do any of you guys want to see a dead body?" She mumbled again. Still know on heard her, she took a sigh and pulled out her tablet and typed in last years performance of the Barden Bellas.

"Oh click on 'guy pukes on cat'." Stacie said pointing to another video. "Enough! It happened it's over." Aubrey clapped making us turn around.

"We will be practicing everyday for at least two hours, seven days a week. I trust you will add your own cardio."

"Why cardio?" I spoke up.

"Yeah don't put me down for cardio." Fat Amy said.

"Now here are a list of songs we have sang. As you can see all of them are made by famous women." Aubrey pointed out as the papers were handed out. "There's nothing from the century?" Beca asked looking through the papers. "That's because we don't stray from tradition." Aubrey answered.

We started off with sounds which made me feel like an idiot. Then worked on walking in heels which wasn't very hard since I've walked in heels before. But I have to admit they killed my feet.

We then went to singing and what to do. And learned the dance moves. They all learned that I can dance all kinds of things. We worked on the routine. "Okay! I'm calling it!" Aubrey shouted. "Did we just learn the routine from last year?" I asked but never got any answer. "Hands in." Aubrey said but only her, Chloe and a few others did. "Hand in aca-bitches." Aubrey spoke using more force. We put our hands in.

"Ah on three."

"Ahhh!" Fat Amy sang.

"No on my count." Aubrey stated.

"One, two, three." She counted we all sang 'ah' but on different notes.

"Okay we will work on that first thing next time." Aubrey sighed.

"Oh Beca, Baby. A word." Aubrey asked pulling me and Beca aside. "You know you're going to have to take those ear monstrosity out?" She asked meaning our piercings. "You really don't like us do you?" Beca asked. "I don't like your addaitude." She snapped.

"You don't even know me." Beca stated. "I know you have a toner for Jesse." Aubrey answered. "And you Donald." She pointed to me.

"A what?" Beca asked.

"A musical boner. I saw it at hood night. It's distracting." She explained. "First off that's not a real thing and second off we are just friends." I stated off.

"You took an oath."

"That oath costed you two girls already. I think you need us more then we need you." I answered. Walking away. "I can see your toner through those pants." She snapped. "That's my dick!" I shouted at her and walked out hearing her scowl.

I then started walking to Starbucks for two things. One it's my first day on the job and two I really needed a drink. "Hey Baby." One of the workers said looking towards the doors. "Hey can I have a green tea latte?" I asked putting on my apron. "Sure, it's on the house." The person said handing me my drink.

"Hey Baby Bubble." I heard. "Sup, why you guys here?" I asked seeing the rest of the TrebleMaker's. "We decided to stop a get a drink. Didn't think that you would be here." Donald answered. "Well what can I get you guys?" I asked as Bumper came up again. Now that I think of it, I think I'm gonna start calling him hobbit. "Your number would be nice." He smirked.

"Great what number would that be?" I asked. And he looked dumbfounded. "I'll have a vanilla frappuccino." Donald answered. Others said green tea or raspberry ice tea. "Okay $30.95." I said and Donald paid for it.

"Thanks Baby Bubble." Donald waved along with the other guys.

"Okay your shift is up." My boss said and I went back to my room.

"Hey girl." Fat Amy said looking up.

"Hey I'm just gonna take a shower and then hit the hay. Okay?" I asked and she nodded. I whipped off the make-up I had on and then took a shower. Changed into some black booty shorts and a crop-top. "Hey I didn't know you have a belly piercing. You have tattoos?!" Fat Amy asked looking at my under arm and my belly.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me." I stated giving her a wink and then listened to my music with my ear buds and fell asleep.