Chapter 2

"Baby wake up." I heard Fat Amy say as she slapped my thigh. "Ow what was that for?!" I screamed at her. "You wouldn't wake up." She shrugged.

"Well you have classes today so get ready." Fat Amy stated walking back to her bed. I sighed and got up. Taking a shower and putting on a black tank top and then a shirt that said 'don' t do with the flow.' Some black pants, grey sneakers, with a hat that said obey, a bracelet that said haters, and then decided to wear my glasses.

"Woah I didn't know you wear glasses." Fat Amy questioned. "Yeah I do." I nodded grabbing my head phones and my phone. Then picking up my bag and waited for Fat Amy. "So do you know where any of these classes are?" I asked look towards her and she shrugged.

"Great." I sighed. I saw Stacie and ran up to her. "Do you know where my first class is?" I asked her. "No but we can ask someone." Stacie winked as she dragged me to some guy who was walking. Turned out to be some of the Treble Maker's.
"Ah so we meet again." I heard a familiar voice.

"Can you not get enough of this?" Asked Bumper. "You wish." I snapped. "We need help to find our first class." Stacie said asking him. "Sure what's your first class?" Asked the guy with glasses. "Math." I answered. "Oh hey Baby bubble." He said while taking my sheet. "Sup hipster." I said.

"Follow me." He gestured as Stacie and I followed. "Thanks." I smiled at him as he left.

Classes went by smoothly and I headed back to my room. And went to bed.

I woke up and saw a note on the door. "Hey I had to leave for auditions, you may want to hurry if you're still going to audition." It said. "Shot!" I shouted rushing to grab my phone.

"Okay that was it, honestly I'm not impressed.-" A skinny guy said. "Oh wait there's two more." I heard the ginger said as she saw me and Beca. "You first." I said as she walked out. She sang the cup song and she was really good. I then walked out.

"Um hello I'm Melody but I go by Baby." I waved. "I didn't know we were suppose to prepare that song." I stated.

"That's fine. Sing whatever you like." The ginger said. I took a deep breath.

(The daughter)

"Thank you." The ginger and I walked off stage. "Hey I didn't know you were going to audition." My sister asked walking up to me. "Yeah it's a long story." I answered not really wanting to tell her why I was here. "Hey it's nice that you made it." Fat Amy said walking up. "Yup."

"Well let's head back." Fat Amy waved and I followed.

I was right now working on a mash up when someone opened the door and a bag was thrown over my head. I elbowed the person behind me.
"Woah girl chill. It's just me Chloe." I heard the familiar voice. I calmed down and let her take me.

"The soprano's Jessica, Mary Elise, Lily."

"The Mezzo' s Cynthia Rose, Stacie, Kori, and Baby." I heard a voice as the bag got pulled off my head. Looking around there were a whole bunch of candles.

"And our Altos Fat Amy, Densie, Ashley, and Beca." The blonde finished as the their bags were pulled off.

"We will start by drinking the blood of the sisters." She said as Chloe went up to Beca.

I staired at Chloe for a minute. "Don't worry it's Boone's Farm." She winked and I took a sip.

"Now place your scarves in your right hand and repeat after me."

"I sing your name."

We all sang out name on different notes.

"Promise to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman."

"And I solemnly swear to never have sexual relation with a TrebleMaker or may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves."

We all repeated. "You are all Bellas." The blonde said. Some started to scream. "I want more of this." Fat Amy stated taking a gulp of it.

"We did it." Chloe said the the blonde.

"Did we?" She asked watching us.

"Welcome to aca-initiation." Aubrey said as there are other acapella people there. I stood by Beca and Fat Amy. "I don't know why I'm here." Beca stated.

"Living the dream, still can't believe they let my sexy fat ass in." Fat Amy replied. She then walked off.
"Beca! Beca! Becaw!" Shouted the guy who sang to her. "Do my eyes deceive me or are you a Barden Bella?" He asked her. "No." She smiled. "Your one of those acapella girls I'm one of those acapella boys and we're gonna have aca-children. It's inevitable." He said and she laughed.

"You're really drunk right now." She stated.

"No I'm not you're just blurry." He defended.

"I don't think you're going to remember any of this." She said pushing him back to see.

"Hey!" Chloe said grabbing my wrist and pulling me down to where our noses touched. "I think we're going to be fast friends." She said.

"Well you saw me naked so." I winked at her. She then let go and went to Beca. I walked down and grabbed a beer then walking over to Fat Amy and Aubrey. "You know, there are eleven of us. That means one of us is probably a lesbian." Fat Amy stated.

"Oh really. Who?" Aubrey asked. "My bets on black beauty over there." Fat Amy said pointing at Cynthia Rose.

"So when I drink to much can I count on you to hold my hair back if I puke?" My sister asked Cynthia while Cynthia was looking at her breasts. And then she nodded.

"Don't tell her I said that." Fat Amy whispered to Aubrey and me. Fat Amy and me then walked over to hipster and Bumper. As Justin turned on some music that was 'keep your head up.' I started singing with it.

"Hey what are you turd bags talking about? Dressing for comfort?" Fat Amy asked as I was singing. Bumper then pushed hipster away and started talking to Fat Amy. I walked away as well not wanting to hear what he was about to say.

"Do my eyes deceive me or is Baby Bubble a Barden Bella?" He asked as we walked together.

"Hey hipster. I never got your real name?" I asked.

"Donald, Donald Walsh." He introduced.

"Well it was nice meeting you." I smiled and gave him a wink. Then walking over to my sister and we started dancing. I saw Kori and Donald dancing with each other. 'Well we won't see her anymore.' I thought to myself.

The party ended and me and Fat Amy walked back to our room.