Chapter 14

Okay so this is short because I was writing on my laptop and it won't turn on so um I had/have to re-rewrite for all of my stories. But here you go!

Connor wakes me up and grabs my bag for me, leading me off of the plane. Im so excited to spend time in Chicago. Its actually one of my favorite places. I used to live there until I was about 8 years old. We lived in the heart of the city. I loved it. I remember walking through the crowded streets into so many different places. I honestly miss it.

"Con, how long are we gonna be here?"

"2 days. Tomorrow and then the day after we leave at around 10 pm."

"We have to go shopping before we leave!!!"

"I promise you'll get to go, okay?"

"Thats good with me" I say with a smile plastered across my face.

We grab a taxi van and go to the hotel. We got a 4 bedroom suite and I share a room with Maddy and Andrea. We get the biggest room since there is 3 of us to one room. Its gorgeous. A giant balcony with an outdoor pool and diving board. That's already enough for me. I don't care to pay attention to the rest as long as I have a pool.

I love swimming, who doesn't! My first thing to do is fling my suitcase on the bed, dig out a bathing suit and change. I run out to the pool jumping in with a splash. It has an amazing view of the city. It's surrounded 2 foot thick glass. You can really see the city and it's beautiful. I decide to go shopping with Connor, Maddy, Kian and Andrea in an hour. I get out of the pool, take a shower and change into a crop top and high waisted shorts with my hair in a braid down my back.

We go to nike, PINK, vera bradley, and a bunch of other stores too. When we go into forever 21 I wanted to try on a few outfits. I came out in the second one and Connor was blushing. He said it looks really good on my so I decided to get that one. Does Connor like me? Im not technically with anyone. I need time to think. Time I don't have.