Chapter 3

While we were reaching our way down, following the blond girl, the only thing that came through my mind, was what would happen now? Before I could think something more, I was brought back to earth, making my thoughts disappear by the sound of a door being opened.

Without saying a word, me, my brother, and Carlisle walk straight till we stood in front of three men. One had the hair color platinum blonde with an arrogant expression printed on his face, while the other on my left side, with a chestnut hair color just looked bored and depressed as if he was"living" in his own hell. Both looked handsome and sexy, somehow, but even they couldn't get my whole attention. My head turned straight to the man in the middle, he looked sadistic but somehow sexy. I couldn't help but stare at those beautiful crimson eyes he possess. I feel like if I was in my own world, just him and I, no one else. In that moment, I realized that everybody was staring at me, so I turn my head to face my brother and Carlisle, looking at me with confusion in their eyes.

"What?" I asked them both.

Edward responded with, "Nothing sis. We were just wondering why you were staring at him?"

"Staring? At who?" I ask him.

I turn my head again to face Him. The one who I couldn't get out of my head. Some seconds passed away and I just felt like if those were years. Fortunately Carlisle opened his mouth before I could say something stupid and get all of us dead.

"Well Aro, this is Edward and his sister Diana." He said pointing to both of us.

The blond one said, "Well, aren't you going to present us to our guests brother?" He asks the man in the middle.

The man in the middle pointed to the blonde one and said, " This is Caius. And the other is Marcus."

His voice melted my frozen heart. I was too focused on the man to notice Edward was speaking to me.

"Aro wants to meet you Diana." He said, stepping back.

And standing straight, I walked up too the man and put my hand in between his.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone would like to do a collaboration on this story. I'm running out of ideas, and I would love to work with someone. So if u would like to help, them dm. As always, see ya in the next chapter.

-NikkiSoul<3