Chapter 5

Dear Edward,

   You will probably already be back in the States by the time you get this, but I wanted to make sure you knew I would be ok. Believe it or not he is a kind and handsome man. There is no reason to be worried. I have already asked Aro, and he said we could visit sometime in the spring. Just send me the address to where you and Carlisle and I will let you know when we are coming.

Love, Diana

I set down the pen and walked over to the bed, and thought to myself. I am going to be here for the rest of my immortal life.

I read a few books that have been written by Aro, about vampires. I havent really been told a whole lot about being a vampire. Just that I need blood to survive.

After reading half of one of the books, I hear a faint knocking on the door.

"Come in my dear." I said already knowing it was Aro.

He walked in with his two brothers. They looked at me with smiles.

"My love, we know you must be hungry so we will be going hunting in the village in about 5 short minutes." He said.

"Ok." I said slightly nodding my head towards him. And I go into the closet to get my black cloak.

Hey guys I'm gonna need help writing the next chapter if any of you are interested in helping with ideas! See ya guys in the next chapter!

-NikkiSoul