Part 1

May
I walked into my dads dark office and sighed. I did not want to be here. It was 1:00 in the morning and I just wanted to be in my bed. I looked over and saw my brother and his hoe and that feeling got 10 times worst.

Soft ass nigga. Why would he bring her to a family meeting. See me and my brother didn't have the best relationship and neither did me and his bitch. But fuck that. I didn't want to think about that right now.

I grabbed a chair and sat in it backwards and leaned over the back of the chair as we waited for my dad and my uncle. It was quiet but not awkward. None of us really wanted to be here so we were just quiet. It was kind of peaceful. As I was looking at the ground I noticed my shoe and frowned.

We need a damn trap wit sum fuckin pavement. This gravel shit ain't cuttin it. I reached down and started dustin off my shoe only to be interrupted by laughter.

"What's so funny Nicole," I asked calmly without looking at her.

"It's just... you look a mess and then you dustin off yo shoes like that's gone make it better," she explained between laughs.

I did not feel like this shit at all. I turned my chair around towards her and sat in it correctly leaning over like a boy. I rubbed my temples before speaking.

"You ever notice how hoes talk to much when it ain't a dick in they mouth?"

She looked like she was gonna say something irrelevant as always so I spoke again.

"How many std's you got now?" I leaned back and put my hand on my chin like I was thinking. "Foe right, or did the other one not count?"

She didn't say anything. I had caught her cheating on my brother multiple times some with his friends. He wouldn't believe me if I told him but she ain't have to know that right?

"That's what the fuck I thought so stay on my brother dick, stay off mines, and shut the fuck up."

Mayson of course scuffed at the word brother causing Mayjor to shoot him a look. I turned my chair back around the way I had it and continued doing what I was doing. "Bitch," I mumbled.

I guess she got embarrassed and felt the need to prove herself in front of people who didn't even like her. She took off her heels and pulled down her mini skirt before walking over to me tapping my shoulder unnecessarily hard.

"What bitch? Speak up!"

Im really not in the mood for this shit. I stood up and dusted the shoulder she touched off before I picked up my chair and slammed it into her breaking it in the process.

I guess I didn't realize how much force I put into that because when she tried to get up she screamed.

"Some one call 911," *dae dae from Friday after next  voice* my favorite cousin shouted . Everyone laughed except for me and my brother who hasn't  even looked up from his phone.

The nurses rushed in and put her on the stretcher. As they were carrying her out she was staring in my direction. As they passed me on the way to the door I winked. As soon as they left my dad and uncle appeared in the doorway.

"May, Mayson. Lemme holla at y'all." I looked at my brother who put his phone up and walked out with me following. When we were in the hall my dad slapped the back of his head causing me to smirk.

"Fuck you was thinking. Bringin her to a family meeting." At this point I was full out smiling but my dad looked in my direction and I stopped. "Ion know what the fuck yall problem is by yall finna fix it right nah. And I'm startin without y'all."