Part 2

May
I woke up to my phone ringing viciously.

"Speak!"

"Maaaaayyy!" The twins screamed through the phone causing me to crack a sleepy smile.

"Come to the house!"

I paused and looked at my phone like they could see me

I paused and looked at my phone like they could see me. "It's 5:00 in the fuckin mornin my nigga."

"See ya when ya get here," and with that they hung up.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep I sighed and got up. I hopped in the shower and let the hot water run over my skin.

Mayson wore my ass out last night. The water stung over my cuts and newly forming bruises but that just meant it was getting clean.

I hopped out not bothering to get a towel and did my hygiene.

Looking in the mirror at my black crop top and big destroyed pants as usual. I looked at my hair 4 type stretched Afro as always. Grabbed my Keyes and hoppped in the car.

I got out and didn't even have to knock on the door before they damn near knocked me over. "Mmmmmaaayyyy!" I laughed as we almost fell. "Wassup y'all."

"Wassup wicha lil cuz ," Tyson said dabbing me up as we walked in the house I saw Tytus pull out a blunt. And my face lit up.

"Heard you think you grown cause ya trap finished," he said lighting it.

"Ain't no thinkin my nigga. I knows it and I be's it," I nonchalantly said sitting on the couch next to the girl on the floor who's been mugging me since I walked in. Since she wanna stare I'll give her her very own close up.

"Nigga stop it. ," Tyson said jumpin over Tytus snatching the blunt in the process. "Don't get ya lil grown ass whooped," He said makin me laugh. They ain't gone do shit.

Tytus mugged him "Bitch," he mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Shut yo fairy faggot ass up," Tyson said flipping off his brother and handing me the blunt.

"Ahhh here you go. Big baggy saggy bodied built bitch."

"Get ya ass up then. Baby Bottle POP head ass."

As they fought I laughed. I also noticed the girl still muggin me so I took a pull and blew it in her face. "I got sum fa ya?"

She looked at me in disbelief. "Bitch I know you..." the twins cut her off by shooting near her head causing everybody to jump but me. I just smirked at her.

"Fuck you call her?" Tyson asked as she sat there dumb founded.

"Hmmmm I think it was something liiiiike... pitch." I put my hand on my chin. "Nah I was more like snitch." Tytus said stroking his chin hair like he was thinkin. "Oop I got it. It was biiiitch." I said looking at her smiling at her.