Ash Landers

"I see the children like you, or should I say pups?" "Ah, did I startle you? I apologize." "Mr. Yoichi, the queen wishes for you to rest." Ashi was dressed in quite a fancy uniform, today was his knighting ceremony, "you should relax Yoichi." "S-sir!" "Please... call me Ash." The white clad male moved to the nervous Ashi, before he moved close, causing Ashi to catch his breath. "One of your badges are crooked." The male felt the badge be fixed before he was given a smile, "You'll be a brilliant knight, I'll see you shortly."

Ashi walked to the angel that was in between the beams, "Ash... you'll need to help." He lifted the man up slowly, before he begun to quietly lick the wound on his wing he caused before he then licked the wound on his neck and side, hearing a small groan come from the angel.

"Ash, how are you feeling?" The angel looked surprised that the very same man who bitten and mauled him, was here licking and trying to heal him.

"Why are you helping me?" Ashi gave a small chuckle, "Perhaps you have something wrong about humans, what I learned is that they are greedy, stubborn, harsh, cold, and violent. However, thanks to a few people in my life recently, I learned they can be amazingly kind, even if they were put through hell, they can get confused and just laugh it off. They could be suffering from a previous trauma, but they still have time for jokes and making sure everyone is properly fed. Humans... they are kind creatures, if you just sit there and observe them, you would see the bad, yes... but you'd also see how they overcome that, humans are actually strong creatures. So I guess I think you could stand to learn some things and besides I like angels."

Ashi calmly hiding a smile at Ash's confused expression:

Ashi had aided Ash to a small building, it was a relatively untouched building, Ash was stunned to silence, after what Ashi had said. So while Ashi had begun to treat his wounds he couldn't heal, he spun stories about his life. Telling a story about the first wedding he went to, to when he climbed up a tree as tall as he could and pretended he was flying. Ash just watched the demon tell these stories, and watched as he just tried to distract him from the pain and guilt he was feeling.

"Ashi... do you recognize me?"

"Yes. You're the male I met when I first came to britain, did you know what would happen to me?"

"No... I had became a butler for the queen when I found out what had happened to you. When I was given permission to save you... you had already killed them, they had already-"

"Violated me. I know Ash, but I don't blame you. No one knows what the future holds, only time will tell. You just have to allow your fate to happen, but that doesn't mean slack off, you can work for a goal, it just depends on your life you're destined to live." He allowed his ears and tails to show displaying he was fully comfortable near the angel.

"Why are you being so kind."

"Well... Finny-sama-no Finnian, told me what I'm about to tell you, 'everyone deserves kindness. Even you'. Yes, you've done something not so terrific, but, you feel remorse. And you can help fix the wrongs you've created. I'll help you."

Several centuries later:

Ashi was talking with a royal emperor as he bowed respectfully, his garments showed he was very high status, and he oozed confidence. It was a large party, celebrating the birth of the emperor, He was laughing softly before he smiled, "Allow me to introduce Ash, He is my partner." The white haired man gave a polite smile bowing politely towards the emperor, his attire was not completely white. His clothes, which was a traditional kimono, had white foxes upon the sides, quite a bit of it was black minus a familiar sword. Ashi's own kimono was similar, his had white foxes, but the color he wore with it was red, his hair tied back his katana was on his side.