Chapter 10 (Kuroo's special): Shopping day

One day before we go to the amusement park:

Me and Yachi went to the shopping mall near the campus to buy new swimsuits since my last one was lost at the beach camp. It was just me and Yachi went to the mall, at least that's what I had thought. We were picking out bikini when a guy who had an undercut blonde hair approached us.

'Hey! you looks so cute, why don't you give me your number?'

'I don't think so, sorry. We are busy.' I speak to him with Yachi shivering next to me.

'C'mon It will be quick. I only need your number anyway.'

'Hey!! I said no. Didn't you hear me clearly. Now if you excuse me I need to go.'

He grabbed my wrist and pull me to him as I try to walk pass him. We are in public so I don't want to fight him but this is annoying.

'Oi Yuji. Didn't you hear she said no?'

Kuroo suddenly appeared behind my back and took my hand away from Yuji.

'Don't touch what is mine!!' Kuroo said with a very serious tone like a threat.

'Tsk, fine, there are still plenty of girls.'

Yuji left. He looks really pissed.

'uhm.. Kuro...How long are you going to keep holding my hand?'

'As long as I want to. It's so soft and warm. Also, I just want to make those perverts who are stalking you to know which swimsuits you will pick jealous.' He said with a smirk and his face looking at Bokuto, Hinata and Kageyama who is hiding behind the vending machine nearby.

(a long sigh)

'Oi Kuroo, since when that I'm yours?' I said without looking into his eyes. My cheeks were so reds in different shades.

'You are not?'

'Ughhhh...I'm not.'

'Well, You will soon be mine.' another smirk on his face was given to me. Somehow, I found that was hot.

'Excuse me. I don't want to interrupt but it's getting late so we should be hurry.'

'Sorry Yachi, you could leave Kuroo, we will be fine here.'

'No, you have to give me reward for saving you.'

'What...?'

Kuroo walked around the store I picked out a candy apple red bikini and gave to me.

'There is no way I will where this bikini in front of everyone. It's too seductive.'

'Who said you will wear it to show everyone. You try this on and show it to me only as the reward. Let's go to the dressing room to put it on you.'

He dragged me to dressing room leaving Yachi speechless.

'Yachi!! I will be right back' I shouted back to Yachi who doesn't know what is going on.

In the dressing room:

'Kuroo, I can change by myself so you don't have to come inside the room with me.Get out!'

'aww, I want to help you change'

I pushed him out of the dressing room. After changing, I walk out to show him. He didn't say anything instead of staring at my body.

'Stop staring, you pervert.' I couldn't look straight his face because I was so shy.

*click* 'Hey! don't take picture, delete it now.' I try to reach his phone up high. After all he is much taller than me and his arm is long so I can't reach it so I gave up.

'Don't worry, I won't show it to anyone else. I just want to keep this one to myself. This will be our little secret. I set it at home screen pic so I can see it anytime.'

'Do what ever you want.' My face is super red right now after he said 'our little secret'. What's wrong with me, my face is so hot.

I ended up buy the red one for the future occasion and a blue one for tomorrow. After finish buying, we met Bokuto, Hinata and Kageyama and went back to the campus together.

___________________________________________________________

Kuroo is my most favorite character so I decided to write this one. Tell me which is your most favorite and I will try to write more about them^^.