Kageyama Tobio's ending

The day before last day of training camp:

' Kageyama -kun! Can I talk to you for a momment'

I want to speak alone with Kageyama because I want to give the answer. After days, I realize that my feeling toward him is stronger than anyone else. Although I know that he likes me too and this is a mutual love, but it's still hard for me to confess to him. We sit on the school field lie down and stare up the sky. The stars tonight is so beautiful and it is brighter than usually. We stay in silent, none of us can bring ourselves up to say a word. Then Kageyama says:

'So you said that you have something to say to me right? then what is it?'

' Well, uhmm, I just want to tell you something really important about us...'

' About us?' He asks back with his eyes widen.

I remain silent because It's shy to say it. Kageyama suddenly climb on top of me which give me surprise and huge blush on my cheeks. He brings his close to my ear and nibble some words to it:

' If you are going to admit that you like me then say it out loud.'

He then kisses me. This time, I return his kiss passionately. It's a first time I receive a french kiss and yet it feels so good. Our tongues touch each other and we don't release until we out of breath. After he released my lips, I said tell him the most thing he wanted to hear.

'I love you, Kaeyama-kun.'

'I love you too, [y/n]'

And we kiss again. Without realizing, we fall asleep on the school field and sharing our jackets together.

The next morning:

'Oi Tsukishima, do you know where Kageyama is? He is not with us last night.'

'I saw him sneak out last night with [y/n]'

'He is what? you said tobio-chan sneak out with [y/n] last night.'

'Yes, and please don't shout to my face tch.'

'Ohayo mina, ano does anyone here see [y/n]? she wasn't with us last night, she went out somewhere and doesn't return.'

'Yachi-san!'

'Yes Hinata-kun'

'She is with Kageyama, and I don't know where are they now. I swear that if he tried to do something bad to [y/n], I won't forgive him.'

'You guys might want to check the school field if you want to know where are they.' - Sugawara giggles.

Everyone goes to the school field and see the two are sleeping peacefully hugging each other.

'Haizz guess I lost to Tobio-chan this time.'

'I hate to admit that they look cute together.'

' We should wake them up before sensei find out that they sleep outside, It will be a big trouble.'

'Tobio-chan, [y/n]-chan, WAKE UP!! The sun is high.'

Me and Kageyama slowly wake up, everyone is looking at us. I quickly wake up and run away to escape the embarrassed atmosphere.

'Oi Tobio-chan, did you do anything bad to [y/n]-chan?' - he asks with an angry voice

'I did not and for your knowledge, she chooses me so don't you dare try to touch her. She is officially mine.'

'tch, take good care of her or I will take her away from you.'

'Don't worry, I won't let you.'

Kageyama goes away looking for you. Everyone else is leaving too, except from Oikawa. He remains still and cry a little. He is crying but in the inside, he feels happy for you.