The firery entrance

The fire dress she wears in the end 

Rachels Pov

Oh my gosh today is the day we go to Hogwarts. We will be staying there for the next three years. Because of a really bad death eater attack that destroyed the school. My whole third year was spent preparing our entrance. Including changing my self into a guy(did I forget to mention I was a metamorphasis).  The colors are the same for eyes

"Hey Rach are you ready for this" said Victor Krum

"Yae Vic I am not that lazy" I said. Vic rolled his eyes at this.

Time skip to the entrance cause im lazy

Harrys Pov

"Hello students this year we will be hosting the Triwizard tournament with Drumstring and Beautibauxins" said Dumbledore murmurs broke out throughout the crowd.

This will be kinda cool I will grt to meet some new students and stuff. "Oh look Harry here they come" said Ron.
First up was Beautiboaxins the students did some graceful walking. Up next is Drumstring i said to Hermione and Ron.

Rachels Pov

The transformation was complete I changed my features and hair while buttoning my army jacket. Here we go at first the guys did their gymnastics thing. Then I came in through a window on a dragon made of fire and ice of my creation. then I ran onto the wing removed the disguise and jacket and was a girl again then jumped. As the dragon erupted into flames and landed on Victors sholders feet first jumped of him with a backhand spring. I created a griffin out of the fire and sent it to the Gryffindors.A large snake shaped reptile to the Slytherins a large flying raven to the Ravenclaws and a badger to the Hufflepuff. I threw a ball of fire in the air and it landed on me and my clothes turned in to a dress made of fire. We had finally completed the presentation then I changed my clotheing back. The sourting had started.

"While since there is only one girl ladies first
Rachel Izabele Potter" said Dumbledore people started whispering at my name 

Dracos Pov
Dangit that really pretty girl was potters sister I will never get to talk to her at all she will probably think I am evil like her brother

Rachels pov
"Hmm, another potter was wondering when I would see you. You definitely have the smarts of a Ravenclaw and the cunningness  of a Slytherin so no Hufflepuff one trait overruns them all though you will be a............"