Break threw

Rachel's POV

Today was it I was going to hogsmede with Ron,Harry,Vic,Tann and Hermione. We went to zonkos first then we all decided on honydukes then the three broomsticks after we all got supplies and candy. Once an three broomsticks I saw Seamus in the corner with his back turned to me and went to go surprise him. About 10 feet away from his table I saw a girl walk over holding two butterbeers after putting them down she and MY BOYFRIEND STARTED TO KISS when she stopped Seamus would grab her and kiss her again. So it was no accident. I started to cry and ran out as fast as I could no one has ever seen me cry and no one will to day.

Harry's POV

I watched as my twin sister run out and she looked like she was crying. I got scared because she never crys unless she was really in pain or upset. So I looked around and saw it. Seamus kissing another girl I think she was a Hufflepuff. So I stormed over there to yell at him.
Oui Harry what's wrong he stated as I was getting up.

Look over there at Finnigin and said to Ron that git made my little sister cry.

He looked over at them and saw they were kissing again and got extremely pissed off. My sis has become like family to him and mione so he acted like she was his sister.

FINNIGAN I yelled to him

What's up Harry he asked nonchalantly

OH I DON'T KNOW WHAT ABOUT MY SISTER I yelled again

YOU BROKE HER HEART YOU GIT SHE SAW YOU KISSING THAT OTHER GIRL AND RAN OFF he said just and loud

And before he could apologize I punched him square in the nose and ran the way Hermione and my sister went.

Draco's POV

I haven't talked to Rachel since fourth year she was happy with Finnigian. Or so I thought yah there were rumors from Parkinson saying he was cheating on her but not many people believed it they were such a happy and perfect couple. Then an the Three Broomsticks Potter and Weasel were yelling at him and said something about him being a cheating git. Then Weasel did something good for once he punched him im the nose and stormed off. I looked back over to see a worried Hufflepuff girl run over to him worried.

Omg I am so sorry for not updating I should have yesterday characters and stuff belong to JK ROWLING except for each and some others