Sato Suzuki

Name: "What's it to you?" (Sato Suzuki)

Sex: "I have a penis!" (Male)

Age: "A million years old!~" (16)

Race: "I'm a human, ya dingus!"

Sexuality: "...Fuck off!" (Bisexual)

Zodiac: Aries ♈

Date of Birth: April 2nd

Height: 5'1

Weight: 97 lbs

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Unknown

Personality: Loud mouth. Rude sometimes. Talkative. Really just has a good heart, but keeps it hidden with his bad moods. Sometimes very upset over the littlest things.

Hair Color: White

Hair Design: Messy, layered hair that is often meant to look like he just woke up.

Eye Color: Dark Red

Build: Sato isn't very muscler at all. In fact, he's a bit skinny, but not so much you can see his bones.

Voice Description: Sato has a very loud, childish, and confident voice. It sounds a bit like squeaky sometimes, but he gets embarrassed once it does.

Clothing: Sato wears an outfit very similar to Saihara's, but it's just like completely black with a few buttons and he doesn't wear a hat. He also wears a white handkerchief around his neck that used to belong to someone important to him.

Who's The Special Someone?: Sato used to be close friends to another male named Takano. The two were very close, but one day, Takano was murdered by his father and Sato took his handkerchief as a reminder of him...But...is Takano really dead?

Back Story: Sato lived a fairly normal life with a mother, father, and brother. At age 5, his brother died from an unknown decease. He didn't understand why his brother somehow disappeared, so he kept on asking his family where he was. Unfortunately, everytime he asked, they said that he was in a better place. At age 10, his mother died in sleep while she slept with Sato to help him sleep. She apparently died from a sickness as well that killed her in sleep, but his father didn't buy it and thought Sato killed her. Why? Because Sato was acting rather upset at his mother for sometime. What his father did to him was have h live in the basement and starved for a whole week before being feed and locked in there again. The same thing went on for an entire year, which drove Sato insane. Luckily, his father never laid a finger on him and let him go at age 11. That's when he started to live with one of his best friends, Takano. Things were fine for him until age 15 when his father 'killed' Takano over a pointless argument. Sato now just is forced to live at a school with a teacher who really cares about him.

Quotes:

"I'm 16, ya dingus-"

"This world is mostly full of criminals...which is delightful!~"

"Being short has nothing to do about this! I'm the king of despair, no more questions!!"

For Danganronpa Roleplays:

Talent: Ultimate Young Despair

Meaning of Talent: No! This does not mean he's like a little spawn to Junko! What Sato's talent means is sorta different. Sato is an evolving despair that has been growing on him since birth. He is only part despair, though it also makes everyone believe he is the murderer of every trial. Sato barely interacts with anyone, but if he ever does it's a smart remark or something totally insane and crazy. Though, he is not full of despair, which makes him the Ultimate Young Despair.

Hope or Despair?: Despair

Victim or Killer?: It is unknown- But more likely killer

Chances of Being Mastermind or Traitor: 8/10