Chapter 1 || Welcome back! ||

My hands tucked themselves deeper in my sleeves from the cold. I glanced in awe at how the lights decorated the city from the airplane's window trying to distract myself from my aching behind that resulted from a long hour flight.

     The pilot spoke through the speakers announcing our landing and time of arrival at 2am in the morning.

1:57 A.M

     I gave a small smile to the steward who checked if i had my seatbelt on. Pretty blue eyes and combed blond hair.

Damn, he's handsome.

     I was itching to say a cringey pick up line.
At one time, when he asked if I needed anything else, I swear to god I almost blurted out

" I need a band-aid, I scraped my knee falling for you."

     Along with a raised eyebrow and a smirk following a wink.

I sometimes hate myself.

     The pressure dropped and I can feel the plane landing down. I'm in Canada!

"Please stay seated until the seatbelt sign goes off."

     The lights opened and about a minute later we were allowed to get our bags.

     I fetched my luggage and the process went smoothly without a delay. Once I got out of the airport, I was glomped by a beautiful green eyed brunette.

"Fuchsia!"

"I miss you too Celine."

     Celine finally took her long arms off my body.

"Did you grown taller Fuchsia?"

     She said with a grin

"What's the point of my height if you're 5'7? "

"The point is that you're now 5 feet tall and not 4'9 at the age of 17."

"Point taken."

     She does a little dance to celebrate her victory in making my stubborn ass agree.

     Helping with my luggage because I need it. I've got 4 big boxes, 2 luggage, 1 hand carry. Reason for this is because I'll be living with my parents' place to pursue my senior high studies.

     Why couldn't I just continue it at my old school?

     Apparently my family missed me so much that they finally urged me to come back after 2 years.

     I'll explain the rest later.