Sick General

Volga hid his illness. He threw up two times that morning and was currently challenging Link. With his Dragon Pike in hand, he charged at the Hero and the metal collided. Link could see paleness in the dragon's face as he dodged and used his shield. "I'm not suppose to talk to you, but you don't look good," he pointed out.

"I'm fine!" Volga snapped and kept attacking. He stopped as he coughed hard. Link dropped his shield and sword, pushing the spear out of his enemy's grip and got the armor off as fast as he could. Volga started heaving as Link didn't care if he got vomited on. This was something different than a mindless war. "Get back human..." he snarled.

"You're human as well idiot," Link retorted as he looked up and saw Volga covering his mouth. "Don't hold back, it'll hurt you." he said and finished getting the armor off as the dragon had tears running.

Lana and Cia ran up to them with Sheik behind along with Impa. "Idiot, what's going on?" Cia ordered her General as the battle stopped. Link and Lana was staying close to Volga.

"It seems Volga isn't feeling good," Lana answered her other half as she got the helmet off. "Did you bother doing your hair? How long have you been sick for?"

Volga opened his mouth and pushed Lana out of his way, throwing up. Link cringed as some of it got on his boots but he kicked them off. Lana didn't care as she rubbed his back and held his bangs. Cia looked disgusted. "Ugh! Volga, we are returning immediately!" She grabbed his collar and dragged him off, no fighting or thrashing. Lana and Link let them go as they picked up the armor. Sheik and Impa inspected it while they hauled it off. Lana would bring it back for him. She would.

~~~~

Volga wasn't doing so good on the trip back to the manor. Wizzro was leading the army back as the Lizalfos Chieftains got close to their master. "Lord Volga, whatsss the matter?" One ask. They never seen the dragon like this unless it was his allergies which was rare.

He didn't answer them as the Lizalfos kept pressuring him into telling. "Stop..." Volga mumbled as Cia dragged him into the manor and to his bedroom. Lizalfos weren't usually allowed inside the manor one bit. Unless Volga needed to conference with his troops. Wizzro led the soldiers back to their quarters and rushed into the manor. Volga was sent straight to change out of his spandex and into his lighter apparel. Cia had to magic them up since all he has were his pajamas, armor, under armor and dress shirts. She had a light red tank top and shorts on his bed.

Wizzro slouched on the couch as Cia went to the kitchen. He watched as Volga emerged from his bedroom and ran to the bathroom. He cringed as he heard his heaving and groaned. "Cia what are you doing?"

"Getting him water," she answered. "How is he?"

"Can't you hear him? Sick." Wizzro answered. "I'm not cleaning his mess up."

Cia rolled her eyes and walked down to Volga's bedroom and placed the water on the nightstand as the Dragon walked in. "What are you doing in here?" His voice was hoarse as he coughed hard.

"Try and drink water to see if you can hold it down." She walked out to get stuff from the bathroom for him. Volga sipped his water and coughed it out, sitting on his bed. She came back after a few minutes to see him partially out of the window, gagging. "Oh my goddess you didn't bother making it to the bathroom?"

He shook his head and sneezed hard, coming back in. Cia set him next to the window and closed it. She placed a thermometer under his tongue and waited for it to beep. Neither doesn't know how to care for the sick. Volga was suffering from nausea as he groaned when the beep went off. "Wuts it zay?" he ask, hard to say it with the metal under his tongue.