Deep Blue Eyes

It felt so real and I know it was him. The same cute smile the same voice that makes me feel safe. But what the fuck did I just see?

It was too real to be fake. I know that he cares I can see it in his eyes. The only thing is was that real?

Was that something that has not happened yet. What is happening to me. " Are you ok?" Aaron said with worry.

I looked in his blue eyes full of care. Then said " Yea I am fine Aaron. Thanks for asking."

"Anytime sleepy." He said with a smile. It makes me happy and I just can't help but smile.

I don't know how he makes me feel this way. I really don't know what I am feeling. My heart starts to race and I feel like I am going crazy.

His smile and the care in his eyes they are different from what I see in other people. I think about it as I look at him.

His eyes show a story one that I want to know

His eyes show a story one that I want to know. I want to ask him but knowing that we just met that might be weird.

" Sleepy what do you want to do? Are you hungry? I can make you some food. " said Aaron

" I am good," I said right after the words came out of my mouth. I heard my tummy yelling at me.

He looked at me and smiled " I will make you something and I am not going to take no for an answer." I looked at him funny but did not mean to. " If you think that I can't cook I need you to chill. I am a cook that is my job."

Aaron went into the kitchen to make her some food. The only kind of food that she has ever had was from the home. She was watching him as he was making eggs, bacon, and so many other things that she had never seen before.

"What is that smell?" I said. Aaron looked at me so weird. "What do you mean it is eggs, bacon, and cinnamon rolls." Aaron was confused about what I was asking. "What is a cinnamon roll?" I wanted to know more about what he was talking about.