What Is a Cinnamon Roll?

Arron Is really looking at me like I am crazy. "Did you ask what is a cinnamon roll is? " I looked at him confused but I had no idea what it was. " Yea I have never hear of a cinnamon roll."

******************************************************************************************

Is this girl for real like she has never had a cinnamon roll. Is she like vegan or something?  by the time I looked back to look at her she was beside me. At this moment I felt so many butterflies in my belly. I know what I am feeling. I feel so many feelings right now. I think that I like her.  She makes me want to do anything I can for her. Could she be my missing piece the one I have been looking for? Could she be the one that could help pick me up?

 Could she be my missing piece the one I have been looking for? Could she be the one that could help pick me up?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hello is anyone there?" I look up at her just to notice that I have butterflies in my belly again. She touched my wrist and I felt electric go from my wrist all the way through my body. She is so beautiful and I wonder if she knows that?

"Aaron....." she had concern in her voice. I looked in her eyes so beautiful and blue eyes of hers. her lips look so soft. "The bacon is burning. Wait you better have not have burned the cinnamon rolls!" Touka oh shit the CINNAMON ROLLS!!!!!!

I open the oven to find out that I have burned them. "Well I have good and bad news. What do you want to hear first?" She looked at me so sadly. She got closer to me grabbed my wrist. "I want to hear the bad news first?" when she said this she had so much sadness in her voice. "The cinnamon rolls didn't make it." She looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes. God that hit me so hard I moved the pan off the burner. Then I turned to her and hugged her. "But listen the good news is we can make some more together. What do you think about that?" She hugged me tighter. God help me these butterflies are going to kill me.  "I would love to do that." She said with a smile as I feel it grow on my shirt.

When she looked at me she had tears in her eyes. was it something that I said?  Is it because I burned the cinnamon rolls? I brushed the tears off her face. she layed her face on my hand and closed her eyes. She started to cry even more then I held her closer to me. She let it all out then she let up off of me. Her face was all red but she still looked beautiful. I can't help it anymore I just can't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet that I look so bad. I look him in the eyes. I feel a feeling that is in his eyes. This look is the same look my mother had when she looked at me. The same look she had with pain when my uncle took me from her. But the feeling that Aaron is looking at me with is so pure. He leans in and kisses me. I start to feel butterflies in my belly and I can't help but smile  "I would love to make cinnamon rolls with you but I have one question or I guess you would say request."

Aaron looked at me and smiled "What might sleepyhead want to request?"

I smiled so big and said "If this is a dream can you please not wake me up."

"Anything for you." Aaron said with a smile. "Do you want to go and make some cinnamon rolls now?" I leaned in to give him a kiss back "I am ready to learn from the master. But this time lets not burn them."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 04, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The One That Sees Allजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें