IV

So you and the family drove to your house so you could pick up your stuff. One thing that you and Allen, and probably everyone forgot about was that to showed you your room before picking up thingies. Oliver was the one to ride, François next to him and the rest of us are slightly squishy to each other in our seats.

"Fuck this~ You know what, I think that _____ have to sit on one of us's lap." Allen whispered so you and Matt can only hear him. Matt nodded, but you just stay silence. Isn't that more uncomfortable!? You thought. "Alright, who do you choose to sit on?" He asked.

"Well, umm... Let's say..." What a hard question. Well, Allen said that you're the perfect weight for him but you're not sure about Matt.

"Come on... I can handle the same weight as well as Allen..." Then, Matt just made it extra hard. You sighed. You don't want to disturb Matt because you just met him an hour ago.

"Um, I will sit on Allen..." So, that, you moved on and sat down on Allen's lap. 100% chance of friendshjp increase...

Severals minutes later, we finally arrived to your house. "Is this your house, poppet?" Oliver asked.

"Ah, yes it is." You nodded, still sitting down on Allen's half-uncomfort lap. They said that they wanted to see your house so everyone in the car came out to viewing your house.

You got out too and unlocked the door so they could go inside. Matt put his hands on his thigh and tsked unreasonably.

"I can't help but... kind of feels bad to sell this house..." He scratched his head.

"Well... I agree, Matt. But... I think I will just have to sell it..." You sighed, but Allen wrapped his arm around your neck.

"Oh, come on! Keep it! For you and your future husband." He cheekily smirked. You looked at him and faintly smiled.

"Naaaah..." You chuckled. Husband? Funny. You don't want a husband, usually. "I told you, Allen. I don't need one. Anyway, I will find Oliver and François." You looked around and went to the garden to find Oliver and François. Well, guess what, you only found Oliver enjoying the flowers and other plants.

"Poppet, you got lots of flowers here! Can we take some of them?" He brightly smiled, pointing at a bunch of red roses in one pot. Huh, your parents always said those roses are for your love one only.

"Um, yeah, we can." You nodded. I'm not going to love anyone anyway, you thought to yourself. "Do you know where François is?" You asked Oliver.

"Oh, I think he's upstair, poppet." Oliver pointed up.

"Alright, thank you." You faintly smiled and gone into the house then upstair to find François. You looked around upstair and no sign of the Frenchman.

"François! Where are you!?" You shouted the level of the-only-upstair-can-hear, though some parts of downstairs can hear you too.

"Oui, ma cherie?"

You heard the voice and looked around. I think he's in my parent's bedroom, you thought. You walked into the room... And found no one.

"François..?"

"Over here, ma cherie." The obvious touched your ass which made you jumped.

"Aaaaaaaah! You fucking pervert!!!" You blushed and hit him on his arm.

"Oh, I am. Anyway, your cul(ass basically)is great." He chuckled perversely.

"A-anyway, what are you doing here in my parent's bedroom?" You crossed your arms, looking around to find nothing interesting but your parent's belonging.

"Look how clean it is..." He gone back to negatively straight face. And shrugged. "Oh, and, I got your stuff here..." He handed you a chubby bag, full of your stuff inside.

"Oh, merci." You grabbed it from his hand and noticed something at the corner of the room. It's your mum's necklace. You looked away from it sadly. Suddenly, you hear a click of the necklace and someone put it around your neck. Now, from looking down, you can see an upside-down heart from your angle.

"Wear it." François was the one who got it onto your neck. Then he just leave. You hesitated to wear it but you just follow him with your bag anyway. Oh, and it was summer time so even though it was 6:30pm right now, the sky was still bright.

Everyone was waiting at the car. You got into the car and again with Allen's lap. We drove the car to the restaurant they were talking about. You were excited, to be honest.

----
Hello, my lovely readers! I'm so sorry that I don't really update this book fast. But from now, I will spend my time on this. Again, I'm so sorry.