V

Asked my friends several times if I should comtinue... They said yes so.. sure!

Guess what? The restaurant you and the 'family' took 30 minutes from your house. That makes the time; 7PM.

You guys got out of the car. The evening breeze, even though the sky was still bright, made your skin a little cold, despite its Summer. You and men went into a restaurant which seems luxurious. Everything looks ridiculously expensive is here. Even the chairs, tables, and other decorations.

"Eeeh... Are you sure this is the right place? Everything looks super expensive and I guess the food is too..." You worriedly looked at Oliver, who's looks stable.

"Oh, of course, this is the right place, poppet! Well, we wanted to welcome you! Even though it was a short notice. Have you ever tried Asian good before?" He questioned you.

"Depends." You answered him plainly. "Depends if I happened to be in my Thai friend's house..." You added.

"Nî hâo. How long are you going to stand there and not taking a seat." Someone came up to us and grabbed Oliver by his shoulder, made him turn around.

"Awwww, Zao! You shouldn't talk to a customer like that!" Oliver smiled even to the person called Zao, even though he was being rude to him.

The man, Zao, looks like a 19 years old boy. Something told you that he's from a foreign country, like your friend. He has long brown hair tied up into a low ponytail. He also seems drug addicted somehow...

"ใช่แล้ว(chai-lao = That's right), Zao. Treat your customer properly. You don't want the population to go down..." Surprisingly, your friend, Finfeen, grabbed him by the shoulder. She is wearing a black but red roses apron. You noticed that she recognised you but she totally ignore me, as if she is waiting for you to greet her. However, "Anyway, quickly take the customers to the table and come and help in the kitchen." She said it.

-Time skip-

"Okay, so. Here's your room, poppet~" Oliver smiled kindly while opening a door that leads to your room.

Inside, it's basically a (F/C) room. There's a full body mirror and make up desk. Not your style but whatever. There's also a shower for yourself.

"Oh, this is very good. It looks so comfortable!" You thanked him.

"Glad you like it. It's late now, you should have a shower and sleep now. Sooo... good night, poppet!" Then he leave the room and closed the door behind him. So you did what he said and sleep on the bed for tonight.

*Coughcoughcough* Jesus, how long I leave this story...?