Yoongi ~ '69'

You let out a purr of approval, Yoongi moaned into your neck. He was nibbling at your ear lobe, causing you to let out a small moan. "Stop being a naughty girl." He mumbled against your cheek.

"But it's all I ever am..." You pouted and kissed Yoongi's neck, he groaned out in pleasure. "Why? Are you complaining?"

"Of course not." Yoongi pinned you against the wall and kissed you forcefully, "Why would I complain?" The look in his eyes was overpowering, he owned you at this moment in time and nothing could change that.

You were his kitten.

"Why wouldn't you...?" He grabbed your cheeks, forcing you to look in his eyes. You smirked, "Am I still being naughty, daddy?" A smile spread across his face and he kissed you again, this time, placing his hand on your left breast and squeezing lightly. You let out a tiny moan, biting your lip immediately after.

"Does that answer your question?" His lips trailed down your jawline, to your chest, then to your stomach. His swiftly pulled the shirt off of you and began to form hickeys all over your stomach. "I'm marking my territory baby, if any of the boys see this, they'll no when to back off." He growled and then pulled down your pants.

"Like what you see?" You asked, messing with the cat ears on your head. You smiled when Yoongi nodded and began to rub your clït through your panties. You were trying hard not to moan loud as the others were home but some slip out. "Should I be quiet?"

"That's up to you, do you want the others to know what we're doing?"

"Maybe daddy, maybe."

JIMINS POV

"So, today was actually really fun, we-" I was cut off by a large moan, I looked at Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok. "What do you think they're doing...?"

We stayed silent, listening out for another moan. Instead we heard Yoongi say, "That's up to you, do you want the others to know what we're doing?"

I snorted and Namjoon shook his head. "They're literally- oh my god."

"What do you think we do? They are being rather loud." Another moan filled the room.

"Give them privacy obviously, let Yoongi fuck her senseless. And let Y/N be fucked senseless." Seokjin shrugged and I laughed.

"But like-" Namjoon was cut off by yet another moan, "Can't we tell them to be quiet?"

"No. Let them have it. Just stick a movie on and turn it up." I said.

Get some my brother

YOUR POV

You let out another moan when Yoongi slipped his tongue inside of you. Yoongi began to hum, causing vibrations. "Yoongi... you're good." You moaned again, this time a little quieter.

"All for you baby." He continued to eat you out, you were holding back moans but once again, some slipped out. You were soaking wet now, and there was no force strong enough that could stop you from moaning now. The room was filled with your moans, and the sound of Yoongi's groans.

"Yoongi, Ah~" You moaned again, this time, you were coming close to your climax.

"Not yet..." He whispered against your skin, you were trying to hold on but you couldn't. You let your juices flow out onto Yoongi's face, he chuckled and carried on eating you out until you were dry.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't hold on." You smiled a sympathetic smile. You gasped when Yoongi pulled you over to the bed, he pushed you down onto it and smirked. "Time for a game?"