Chapter 46: Captured

Previously on The Slytherin Princess

"What do you want?" She asked again.

"I am your Father." I replied.

  Your POV
"Father?" I said.

He nodded, tears in his eyes.

"I have waited so long to see you YN." My father said.

"Why have you waited?" I asked.

"The Dark Lord forbade it." Father answered.

"Your wrist." I requested.

He showed it to me. It had the same flame upon the skin.

"I know you have questions. I will answer them, but not now." Father informed.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" I asked.

"Would I ever lie to the only family I have left?" He responded.

"I don't know. Would you?" I said.

He took out a vial and drank it.

"Now ask me again." Father said.

"Would you lie to the only family you have left?" I repeated.

"No, I wouldn't." Father answered.

"You took Veritaserum?" I asked.

He nodded. My tears were threatening to fall. Without thinking I hugged him.

"I have spent 12 years without Mom. 15 without you. I didn't know what to do with those years, except wait, hope, cry. How will you make up for those years? How will you make up for all the pain, suffering, and loss?" I spoke.

"It will take time. I know, but I loved you and your mother for all of those years. But know this: I have cried myself to sleep every night. There hasn't been a moment that I haven't been thinking about the both of you. It pained me to go with them. But it was the only way to save you. I know I didn't save your mother, but I will save you." Dad said.

I broke away and he knelt down and continued the hug. I sobbed into his shoulder, knowing he'll try to do his best to protect me.

"Dad..." I started.

"Yes YN." Dad replied.

"What does he want me to do?" I asked.

He broke away and stared into my eyes.

"He wants you to use you as leverage. So Draco will do his task. I will try to persuade him to let you help Draco. I know you love him. He's a good guy and he'll do anything to save you. I give you permission to be with him. But if your relationship continues I hope you won't be like me. Be a good mother try to save your children." Dad informed.

I nodded, my eyes all red from crying.
•••••
We Disapperated to Diagon Alley.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

Dad waved a pouch filled with Galleons in front of him.

"I am going to buy you a few things for the birthdays I've missed." Dad replied.

I smiled and Dad bought the things I wanted with the gold he had.

"That was fun! I felt like 5 again!" I said.

Dad chuckled, "I am glad you enjoyed it. Are you ready for our next stop?"

"What's are next stop?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said and we Apparated to a nice house.

" He said and we Apparated to a nice house

"Whoa..." I said in awe.

"All of your things are in your room." Dad said, "I'll show you."

I followed Father in and I found this:

"How can you afford something like this?" I asked

"Well, when you're a wealthy pureblood wizard you can have nice things like this." Dad replied.

I stood in awe. I wonder what my room looks like, if it's as nice as this it'll be amazing.

Dad led me to my room and I found my trunk and Jinx's cage beside my bed.

"A Slytherin themed bedroom. Nice..." I said.

"Your House or would you want Hufflepuff in honor of your Mother?" Dad replied.

"I don't mind. Hogwarts will always remind me of Mother." I said.

Dad smiled, but then it faded.

"I have to take you to Malfoy Manor." Dad said.

"Don't worry Dad. I'm a strong girl, you need not worry." I reassured.

"Okay then, let's go." He said.

I took his hand and we Apparated to Malfoy Manor.
•••••
"You finally caught your daughter, YLN. Well done... The Dark Lord will be very pleased and he hasn't been pleased with barely anyone lately." Bellatrix sneered.

Dad just kept quiet.

"Take her to the dugeons." Bellatrix ordered.

"Come on YN." Dad said.

He led me to the dugeons and locked me inside.

"Now listen to me... Draco will come down here to bring you food and check on you. I will try to see if the Dark Lord will let you go to Hogwarts for 6th year." Dad informed.

"Okay. I love you." I responded.

"Love you too. I'll send Draco down to see you." Dad replied.

I nodded. He left and I leaned against the wall. I slid down the wall and sat on the cold stone floor.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs, in a hurry. I quickly got up to find Draco unlocking the door.

"Draco..." I said.

He finally unlocked the door and hugged me when he came in.

"YN I'll do everything I can to save you. I won't let you stay in here for long." He whispered in my ear.

"I know Draco. And guess what." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I met my Father and he approves of us." I said smiling.

"Really?" Draco asked excitedly.

I nodded.

"I love you so much YN." Draco whispered.

"I love you too." I replied.

"Draco!" Bellatrix called.

"I need to go. Try to keep yourself occupied." Draco said and he kissed me.

He pulled away, concern and worry plastered on his face. He held my hand as he walked away, but still stared into my eyes. When we were out of reach he opened the barred door and went upstairs.

I am now captured.