3

The Dallas's house ^

*beep* beep * BEEP *

ugh that damn alarm ..

"DIAMOND WAKE UP " my little sister noa comes in jumping on me

i groan and pick my head up once i do that i suddenly regret it .

"Bloody hell, it's to fucking light in here and get the hell off me noa " i yell .

why am i so cranky?  i don't know maybe because it's to early and i barley got sleep last night because i was stuck doing home work .

i got up and walked into my bathroom and started washing my face .

once i was done with my morning routine i put on some black shorts and a burgundy top .

"DIAMOND HURRY UP "

i quickly put my black vans on and grabbed my phone , keys , backpack and ran .

•••

i really hate being here .

school .

i walked into school with hannah , Ariana , and Vanessa walking right beside me while everyone stops and stares nobody says a word .

i really don't understand why people do that i don't want them to be afraid of me like cmon.

they weren't only looking at us though , they were looking at the group of guys across from us .

looks like cameron made a few friends .

cameron and his group walked up to mines and cameron ended the silence .

"hello love wanna meet my friends?" i nodded and he went on while hannah and vanessa gape at them , ariana was just staring at her phone probably texting her boyfriend justin .

"okay so this is nash " pointing to his adorable friend who has black hair and very beautiful eyes "and this is his little brother who is in his freshman year , hayes ." pointing to who likes like the same person but his hair is a little more brown and is smaller but cute .

while he introduced his other friend i just stared at him in awe , he's so cute i swear .

while he was doing that and i was staring i did pick up a few names there was this handsome guy named jack , he had black hair and beautiful eyes with a very sharp jawline but there was another guy named jack but he asked to call him johnson and was adorable also he had blonde hair and blue eyes .

there were more people but eh i couldn't really pay attention .

"and that's all of them " cameron says .

it's been about what five minutes? the bell hasn't rung yet ? oh well .

"do you guys wanna sit with us for lunch ? i wanna get to know you guys better you seem like lit people . " i asked

they all agreed and i walked with cameron to our first period .

"you didn't seem like you were paying attention" he said when we sat down at our table .

well i was distracted...

"by what?" he asked, oh shit i said that out loud.

he laughed , his laugh is so cute .

"well i was distracted by you . " i said blushing .

"how come ? i was just talking " he said looking confused .

but i was saved by our teacher walking in and starting class .

—–

hi hi