MY FISH DIED😢😥😞😭😫

So as you know I have a blue betta fish named Zoey and recently she jumped out her tank and a few weeks ago my little sister took her out, and she survived. But she actually died today at 8:45pm😢. Thanks to my stupid brother. He watched my little sister overfeed Zoey and did nothing about it. Then he put her in completely new water and when she stopped moving, I burst into tears. I was so sad when I saw her go down the toilet. I was planning to buy a fish coffin, spray her with with perfume(so the cats don't smell her), and bury her outside. And I feel sad whenever I look at her empty tank with Sponge Bob's house. If you didn't read my chapter when I first got Zoey, my brother was plotting to kill Zoey ever since she came home from Petco. And I have never had a pet before no bird, hamster, turtle, a dog when I was one but I don't remember it at all. I have so many memories of her. Whenever I put my fish in the tank, she would swim up and try to bite me, but it never hurt and she would nibble. One time I had a cookie and a crumb fell on the tank and she thought it was fish food so she tried to eat it. And I would tell her all the plans I have when I move to keep her safe from my brother. And my brother has to buy a new fish from Petco. So I will get revenge😈😈😈😈😈😈.