Taste of Giving In.....To Temptation!

Chapter 4:Taste of Giving In....To Temptation!

I got to the window and opened it to find out what or who was making that noise. I couldn't see anyone right off the back so I stuck my head out the window for a better look as soon as I did that I saw Lash's face as he streched his neck up to my window.

"Hey Mary!" he said scareing me half to death and forcing a scream out of me.

"Star?...Are you ok?" I heard my dad yell from downstairs followed by footsteps running up the stairs.

Oh No! This is not good, my dad hates Lash and wants to kill him ever since we broke up. Dad can't see him! I turned to worn Lash and tell him to leave but he wasn't there.

"Star you ok?" I heared Amy say as her and my dad opened the door.

I turned to face them and saw a worried dad and a confused Amy. I couldn't tell the truth and give Lash a death sentence from my dad, I had to lie.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just that I saw a spider over here." I told them trying to catch my breathe from the scream.

"What were you doing over there?" Amy asked.

"It got a little too warm in here, I was going to open the window for some cool fresh air." I said hoping she'd believe my lie.

"You ok now?" my dad asked.

"Yeah I killed the spider after I screamed." I said walking towards them hoping to get them to leave and go back downstairs.

"Ok well you sure you're not hungry?" my dad asked stepping out into the hall and pointing down the stairs.

"Yes dad I'm fine, thank you two for checking on me. But I'm fine I'm just gonna make sure the spider is dead then go back to bed and sleep some more." I said putting my hand on my door ready to close it as soon as they were both in the hall.

"Ok then. Well if you decided you want food we'll put in the microwave for you. Love you baby girl." My dad said kissing my forehead. Then headed back down the stairs to the dinning room.

"Love you too Daddy!' I yelled to him as he walked down.

"Awe can I kiss you're forehead to?" Amy asked.

"No sorry I'm good." I told her laughing a little.

"Fine...well be careful with that spider don't want him too close to your lips...love you night and I'm gonna eat your food!" she said then rushed down the stairs.

"Um ok?" I said closing my door after I made sure they were both down the stairs and back in the dinning room.

"That was close!" I said turning around expecting to head towards the window to help Lash into my room.

Yet when I turned around Lash was right infront of me, I almost screamed again but Lash put his hand over my mouth to stop me.

"It's ok it's just me." He said removing his hand.

"Lash why are you here?" I said pushing him away as he still had one hand on my waist that I didn't notice at first until he moved his other hand from my mouth.

"Because I wanted to see you Mary....I Love you and I miss holding you so tight and kissing your lips." he said grabbing my waist with both hands this time. I pushed him away again.

"Lash Stop!"

"But Mary...I'm trying my best to change for you. I only bully 5 kids now instead of 10. I'm trying really hard to be a good guy...just for you."

"You are still bullying though!"

"I know Mary but if you only knew the real reason why then you might..."