Possession

In the bottom of the sixth inning, Seido is defending and Inashiro is batting. Sawamura looks at Miyuki with those shining eyes and intense stare filled with determination. Miyuki smiles and chuckles to himself, thinking that he's the luckiest catcher in the world. He looks and studies the batter, which happens to be Narumiya Mei. After deciding that an inside pitch would do, he makes the sign for it and Sawamura nods in response.

As he's stretching his right arm out to create his wall and stepping in while bringing his left arm back, ready to throw to Miyuki's desired place, there was a loud and sudden noise that sounded like an alarm just went off. The noise startled Sawamura and made him change his course. The pitch he threw almost hit Narumiya, but Miyuki caught it in time. Settling back down into the catcher's position, Miyuki sighs trying to relax himself. Then the firey aura next to him made him realize something. Narumiya soon charges towards Sawamura with rage in his eyes, and Miyuki jolts up shouting "Sawamura!" while taking off, almost as fast as Kuramochi, to catch up to Narumiya before he could reach Sawamura. But Miyuki reacted a bit too late.

Narumiya lands a punch on Sawamura's face and then tackles him. Soon, it was Miyuki that was filled with rage. Everyone in the field runs towards the 2 fighting, including the teams in the dugouts. But before they could reach them Miyuki had already pried Narumiya off of Sawamura, and seeing the expression of shock and fear on Sawamura's face made Miyuki's anger rise and bubble up even more to the point where Miyuki couldn't control his actions anymore.

The roles had switched and Miyuki is the one that lands a punch on Narumiya's face, grabbing the collar of his shirt aggressively to bring his face closer for a bigger impact. On Sawamura's behalf, everything was happening too fast. He has never experienced this type of stuff before, so he was horrified. But then he saw a glimpse of Miyuki punching Narumiya, and then Narumiya returning the punch.

He jumps up from the ground and hurriedly runs towards the 2, despite of the crowd the has surrounded them, and pushing people out of the way and squeezing through spaces that he's able to fit through. Once he reaches them Sawamura wraps his arms around Miyuki's waist and tries to pull him back. "Miyuki!" Sawamura shouts over his and the opposing team. "Please stop, Miyuki-senpai!" As Sawamura buries his head into Miyuki's broad and warm back, Miyuki realizes what he was doing and steps away from Narumiya, who was on the floor with his face beginning to swell.

"Miyuki-senpai..." Sawamura whispers as his grip around Miyuki's waist tighten. Miyuki watches Narumiya's teammates help him up, and once they started to bring him to their dugout, Miyuki stops them. With a deadpan smile, he says "Sorry to cause some commotion, but," Miyuki's face shifts and a mischievous grin replaces the smile, and the teammates of Narumiya meet Miyuki's wolfish glare as he continues his sentence. "If any of you hurt Sawamura again, I can't promise that I'll only be satisfied with some bruises."

Chills are sent down the spines of Inashiro's team as they continue their walk towards their dugout. Miyuki sighs, then when he felt the warmth from Sawamura's body on his back he places a hand ontop of Sawamura's hand. Miyuki feels Sawamura flinch a bit, interpreting that the sudden contact has surprised him. "Hey," Miyuki calls out to him, but no reply. "You okay?" Miyuki feels Sawamura nod on his back, and the pressure around his waist tightens even more.

"Oof! Sawamura, are you trying to kill me?" He says jokingly, and a chuckle follows right after. Sawamura loosens his grip, and the words that come out of his mouth makes Miyuki feel like they're the only ones on the field. "Don't do something like that again, you bastard. I was really worried." A light flush of pink begins to grow on Miyuki's face, and he slightly tightens his grip on Sawamura's hand, like he's assuring him that everything's alright. "Come on, let's go back to the dug-" Miyuki cuts himself off once he hears someone lightly sobbing.

"Sawamura...?" Miyuki calls out to him again, and after a few seconds of silence past he quickly turns himself around to look at Sawamura. His eyes widen as he saw Sawamura's facial expression. It was grave, but the tears streaming down his face and the way his eyes looked showed compassion and relief. The light color of pink on Miyuki's face deepens and begins to spread. Unable to look at Sawamura any longer, because if he did he'll probably kiss him right then and there, Miyuki wraps his arms around the boy and pulls him in for a hug.

"Shh, shh. It's okay, I'm here." Miyuki softly whispers into Sawamura's ear while combing his hand through Sawamura's soft hair. "I hate you..." Sawamura mumbles, and Miyuki chuckles in response. Near the bases, Kuramochi was about to shout something when Zono puts a hand on his shoulder and shakes his head. "Tch..." Kuramochi looks back at the 2 hugging, and sighs. "Finally." He says. "They're feelings are mutual." Haruichi exclaims and he smiles.

*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

Holy Chris-senpai's buns.... THIS STORY HAS EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS, AND IT'S IN 3RD POV TOO!!! OMG I AM SO SHOCKED RIGHT NOW. Ahem, anyways, I might do a sequel for this, and there was barely any dialog in this one which I don't mind too much^^'. Also, I used some new words in this story and if you don't know any of them here are the definitions and words:

Edit: Hello! I decided to separate this story from my oneshots book since it has 2 parts. So here you have it!
.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.