chapter three

Vanessa POV
No Tania I can't keep it,I already talked to nurse Trisha and she is willing to help me out,hope you understand ......
I do understand you a lot but think twice my dear, anything can happen......
She was my good friend and I was sure she loved Me a lot. No one could stop me from doing whatever I wanted, I immediately received a call from Jacob hence picking it up in a hurry.
Yes love ....OK am on my way there don't worry....I answered turning back to Tania who was mocking me while blinking seductively.
So your leaving me here ms.
Maybe I am bitch,I've got to go entertain my man, see you...she waved back seeing me disappear to my car. I couldn't wait to see Jacob,it had been long ever since we last had a good time as a couple.
Don't worry, am gonna pick you from where you are love.....Jacob replied when I texted him about where we can meet From. This was so special to me because Ryan never picked me up for such due to his busy schedule .I immediately got a glass of water and swallowed a pair of tablets I was left with from the nurse. I waited for a couple of hours for Jacob to come but in vain. Feeling comfortable in the couch ,I rushed to the door having heard a knock. How I wished it was Jacob, I was sure it was him ,would he take me back to the lakeside to watch the stars as they descend or for a movie night at our favourite cinema hall. I thought about all this as I moved to the door . it was a surprise of cos ,he had assured me that already.
Your sister finally ...i have some palatable news for you my love.....mum said out on entering .she had a huge smile bit toe I was very disappointed. I was in mood Jacob not mood mummy.
I said I have good news for you nessa, won't you even let me take a seat.......she added having seen me quiet since entrance.
Its OK mum ,you can take a seat,sorry you found me offline....she burst out laughing at my statement
So nowadays you use WiFi orm...haha..your so funny nessa, anyway mummy came to tell you that finally your sister Alyssa accepted to fly back he, she is coming with her your dad but....
That's pretty good news mummy, Cong's,you've achieved
Stop it please we all achieved, you also wanted her back, right .....mummy was talking a lot and didn't want Jacob to meet her. She had been one of the Hurd cuts in my relationship with Ryan , I wouldn't let her in again.
Someone said she is offline today, OK offline girl ,when you feel ready online, come home and meet Lyssa plus your dad, they'll be arriving tonight.......she added as she picked up her bags to leave. I loved my mum aloft cos she knew me ,she usually handled me I the best way possible even when I became the good girl gone bad though tended nosey at a point I sat back and waited till I started feeling sleepy, however I awakened by a phone call from j.
Hello bae, won't make it tonight to your place but you can drive to acacia mall if possible.
In no minute the curb driver I had called was at my door because I didn't want to use my car being scored of coming back. My thinking was right cos I found him waiting near the cinema hall so dressed to kill ,already with the tickets and drinks.
Wait, you don't have to hold anything my Queen , I'll do all this, let's go in....he added having asked to help for his hands where full of eatables and drinks.