Demetrius

It was very late at night or very early in the morning, depending on how you view it. The sun had not yet risen, but despite this two young-looking people were still out and about. You see, these two were vampires; as is the rest of their family, who the two siblings were about to return to.
"Oh sister, it was simply wonderful meeting all those new friends!" The male twin, Demetrius, exclaims. He was an awfully friendly young man, so much so that it is a bit hard to believe that he is a blood-sucking, undead creature of the night. He flashes a toothy grin whilst bounding behind his sister. Her name was Thyme, and she wasn't responding to him. She was an an assassin who just happens to be returning from a mission. Demetrius doesn't actually have a job yet but still follows her everywhere, most of the time making Thyme's job much harder whilst being completely unaware of what he's doing.
"I think mother and father will love to hear about what we did today! Don't you?" He then continues to loudly babble about other things, not really knowing that he should probably be quiet right now considering that it's 3 AM and that his sister just killed a man. After a few more minutes of walking they finally get to the house. It's a somewhat small but nice little home, off towards the edge of town. Demetrius rushes in and almost immediately heads up the stairs to where their parents' bedroom is. He can hear a quiet voice speaking in a language he doesn't fully understand. He opens the door slowly, poking his head in the room. His father is laying in bed, as he has been for the longest time. Demetrius' dad has been terribly sick for a while now, but Demetrius doesn't actually know why. He does know it's getting bad though, as he can't leave bed anymore and he's practically as thin as a skeleton. His mother has been taking care of him all this time, and is currently sitting next to his dad and running her fingers through his tangled hair.
"Также, мне кажется, я умираю." The sick vampire states in a matter-of-fact tone to his wife. She looks as if she's about to respond, but Demetrius interrupts her before she does.
"Mum, Dad, we're home!" He says cheerily.
"Oh, come in dear. Your father and I were just talking. How was your day?" His mother asks, smiling kindly. Demetrius then steps inside and begins to excitedly speak about what he and his sister had done that night.