Thyme

Thyme stifled a laugh as she heard faint crashes coming from the closet Charles was in. She walked away and smirked as she walked up stairs. This would be over soon. Her father was upstairs mumbling. Her mother quietly shushed him once more.
"Mother, we have an issue."
Her mother looked perplexed at that news. After having explained the whole situation, her mother left the room and charged into the closet to get Charles out of their home. Thyme figured she might as well get some work done. She walked down the stairs and pulled several files out of the coat she had been wearing. 
Her boss had asked her to eliminate a small clerk down town who had voiced against rouges. Thyme had originally thought assassination was about killing people letting out vital information, but for the most part it was just having to hurt people your leader had a grudge against. The rogues weren't exactly fond of vampires but are foolish when it comes to detecting one.
If they knew she was a vampire, she'd be dead.
Charles was hastily getting thrown out of the house as she read how to eliminate the man.
She hated specifics.
The sun was out now. All she could do was stalk ground and find out the clerks routine, when he'd come home, if he lived alone, and other things that were important to the mission.