Fall For You

Prompt: If you would be willing to write for Wally West could you do this prompt with him "Why do we keep running into each other when we live on opposite sides of the country?" by anon

Y/N was walking down the street when she suddenly ran into a solid body. Before she could hit the ground, a pair of arms caught her. She stared up into a pair of bright green eyes.

They just stared at each other for several seconds before Y/N realized he was still holding her.

She quickly found her footing and separated from him. "Thank you for catching me." She said.

"No problem. Although, I'd gladly have you fall for me any day of the week." He said with a slight smile. "So does the pretty lady have a name?"

Y/N smiled and blushed at his words. "Y/N. Y/N L/N." She said as she stretched out her hand.

The red haired stranger took her hand and laid a kiss on the back of it. "I'm Wally West. Nice to meet you. Say, do you wanna grab something to eat?"

"I would love to, but I am actually on my way to an interview at the moment." Y/N said. She quickly continued when she say the look of disappointment on his face. "I'll give you my number though."

She quickly took out her notebook and a pen and wrote her name and number on a scrap of paper.

"It was nice meeting you." She said as she walked away. Her interview was a success, and she got the job. Just not the one in this town.

In order for her to get this job, she had to be willing to move to the complete opposite side of the country. She thought it over and decided it was a good idea. So she moved. All the way from Coast City to Central City.

During the first week in this new city, she was walking down the street when, once again, she ran into somebody. She was sure that this time she wouldn't be so lucky and that she would fall, but once again a pair of arms caught her before she hit the ground. She looked up and found the exact same pair of green eyes as before.

"Wally?"