Women

A man be making a women feel so good yet so bad because a women be thinking about loveing him in many aspects. Yet she be questioning every word that is said because every women has been hurt by past men who took their love for granted, crushed it and came back emty handed. Each women be telling herself not again dont fall for the words cause he dont mean what he says he lying to you girl stop falling head fast for a man that dont love you back, but you see feelings take over our brains we can no longer function straight until those feelings callasps in which that brings our brains back and the only reason its back is to think about the guy that made you break once more walked out the room you made just for him. It was a place of love but now that love is forgotten because without him you are nothing and you feel yourself dying just like you did with the rest of your until the ends. Isnt that what got said. Ill never leave you baby I got you always and forever. Why let those words take over your emotions cause you see there only clever words to make it seem like you have found the love you've been waiting for. Maybe its time for the women to walk out the door as well not sit back and wait for the next guy to come in cause its bullshit waiting for a love that wont happen.