7/DM'S, REAL LIFE & SOCIAL MEDIA

After Ally had walked in the house, they started to eat dinner. Chinese take out wasn't really Felix's forte but if he ate with Ally, he would be fine.
"So," Ally started.
Felix looked up from his dinner, noodles hanging out of his lips.

"Hm?"
Ally handed him a small, folded cookie as she grinned at him. Felix accepted her offer and his rough hands brushed her small, soft ones.
Ally shivered at his cold touch but nonetheless smiled.

"Fortune cookie time!" She chirped.

As Felix tried to crack his open, he stole a glance at Ally. Her glimmering eyes gave her excitement away. Felix noticed that she was always happy about little things. Maybe he judged to much, but he always thought artists were snobby and depressed, but Ally was the complete opposite of that.
The small paper slip fell in his hand as he read the words.

"Wanna know what mine said?" She asked.

Felix only nodded in response.

"It says, 'the love of your life might just appear right in front of you.'"

Ally was more than surprised, she never got a love saying before. Usually it's for wealth or happiness but for some reason, she got love advice. Ally shook her thoughts away and drew her full attention towards Felix.

"Uh, um. What about you?" She stammered.

Felix gulped, "oh, um. M-me?"

Ally nodded, he was equally as uncomfortable.

"'Wear your heart on your sleeve and it will no longer be a mystery.' What?" Felix chuckled. His contagious laughter caused the both of them to erupt in a fit of wheezes and giggles.

-
Marzia: hey

Felix is typing...

Felix is typing...

[Seen 3:38 am]

-

INSTAGRAM

@OmfgAlly Papa poods is smiling again

@OmfgAlly
Papa poods is smiling again. ❤️
tagged: @pewdiepie
Likes: 1,356 Comments: 803

@poodstan: WHO IS THIS

@pewdiepie: YEAH CAUSE OF THE MICKEY MOUSE HEADBAND @OmfgAlly

@deadlypasta: wHat

@kickthepj: oml this is rare

@fookpewds: ew

@OmfgAlly: @pewdiepie u look fab boi

@pewdiepie: y tank yuu

@jennamarblesfan284: WHAAAA

@allisonmadej: lol pewds moving on so fast

@radroach123: jus stalked this ally girl y'all and oml she is so prettyyyyyyy

@queenbaebecky: she looks like a stuck up hipster lmao what are you talking about @radroach123