a scandalous evening

After Matt and I enjoyed our erotic shower together, we dried off and got dressed. Matt grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I smile against his lips and kiss him back.

He loves me so much.

we're downstairs now, watching a movie on my big flat screen TV in the living room. Its a scary movie, of course. The Nightmare on Elm Street. Nothing like the classics! Katy and Cameron have joined us for the movie premiere. Matt wraps his arm around my shoulder as we are sat on the couch.

I smile and kiss his cheek as the movie starts. He smiles back and kisses my lips. I kiss him back instantly. A throat is cleared and we are forced to pull apart from our precious lip-locking. I glare at Katy and she smirks back. As the movie goes on, none of us are scared because we've all seen the movie plenty of times before. It's just a pass time right now. Matt enjoys the goose bumps on my arm as he caresses. I know i have those because seeing Freddy Krueger murder people makes me a little shocked. I mean he's so brutal. It seems like he molests every girl he kills. I couldn't imagine the horror those girls went through. But in the end, I know it's just a movie and its all made up.

After the movie is over, Matt and I cuddle on the couch. We hold each other as Cameron and Katy escape to the guest bedroom. They had bid us a goodnight before going up. Matt kisses my cheek and then moves down to kiss my lips to my jaw to my neck.

"babe, I love you so much" he says after he finishes kissing my neck.

I kiss his lips. "I love you so much too, baby."

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Matt says before I can object. He jogs to the door and opens it to a large bulky man that's about six feet tall. He looks intimidating, he's wearing a fedora, which makes him seem scary. He's dressed professionally, business-like. He could be the next Freddy Krueger, except with more class. He has this creepy look to him. I think Matt can sense it too because he looks behind him to see me and pulls on my waist. He wraps his arms around me protectively and glares at the man.

"ahh, Jasmine. Long time, no see." the man says casually. I have no idea who he is and I'm starting to freak out. "oh, and you've got a boy toy this time"

I see matt clench his teeth and I feel his grip around me tighten. "who are you and what do you want?" I say shakily.

"I'm a friend of your dad's. Don't you remember me?" he asks as I start to relax a little. Only because he's my dad's friend and I think his friends are decent enough.

"no, I really don't remember you. How old was I when you last saw me?"

"About six years old. You had a teddy bear embraced in your arms." he smirks. "I guess now your toys embrace you these days instead."

"He is not a toy. He is my boyfriend." I declare. I look at the man with disgust.

"well, he takes care of you, I see. Anyway, I had come here to see if your father was here. I needed to talk to him."

"He's never here. I think you should know that by now. But I'm going to have to ask you to leave as of right now."

"well, okay. I'll leave. But notify your father that I was here." he says as he turns for the door.

After he leaves, Matt and I sit back on the couch and examine the business card the man gave me on his way out.

Remington Dallas Myers

Exécuteurs de la puissante

Call at any time

405-562-8954

(A/N: don't actually call that number, it's not his :p)

"Wow, do you think he's a good guy after all? Wanting to execute the bad guys?" I ask Matt.

"No I think he's among the bad guys. He has that look to him." he responds.

"Just because he has that evil look, doesn't actually mean he's bad."

"Yeah but I don't know jas, he gives off that vibe too."

I kiss him. "don't worry about it. I'm sure he's decent if he's my dad's friend."

"but what if he's not?"

I kiss him again. To shut him up. He needs to stop being so doubtful. Sometimes he just doesn't relax. He kisses me back and sits back.

"Babe, i'm just worried he'll come back and bother you. Plus, he doesn't think. Not at all. That's pretty dangerous." He says, talking again.

I ponder on that statement. He doesn't think? What person doesn't think? It's almost as if he knows If Matt can read minds, but how? He's never met Matt until now.

A/N: It's a short chapter, I know. I just didn't have much time to come up with more! i'm so sorry guys. but I hope you all enjoy it.