Age 13

This is your outfit

This is your outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/N= Your Name

L/N= Last Name

You were 13 and your family had just moved to Plainview. Your father had gotten a promotion at work and the company decided to relocate him to the Plainview branch. You were happy for your dad and the money that this new job would bring however, you really wish the move didn't have to happen during the middle of 8th grade. Middle school sucked already, and now you had to go through it in another town far away from your friends.

" Y/N, can you come help me with these boxes?" Your mother called from the back of the car.

"Coming." Pausing the music on your phone, you stood up from your spot on the front steps to go help your mom.

"Thank you, sweetie." She says handing you a box labeled "Kitchenware". You begin to follow her to the house.

"GREG! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" You hear someone shout. You turn to look.

The front door to the house across the street flies open as a brown-haired boy about your age runs full speed off the porch and into the front yard. He looks over his shoulder as a taller boy with dark spiky hai chases after him, most likely his older brother. The older boy tackles the younger one to the ground and the two begin to wrestle.

"Those boys look nice, you should make friends." Your mom gestures to the pair across the street.

"I don't need help making friends Mom. I'm fine being alone." You put your headphones back on and headed inside with the boxes.

"If you say so, honey." Your mom shakes her head, following you into the house.

By the time you and your parents had unpacked everything and you had set up your room the way you liked it, it was close to midnight.

"You should head to bed Y/N . You have school tomorrow." Your mom said.

"Ugh! Don't remind me. " You sighed, hugging your mom goodnight.

"Hey cheer up kiddo, our new life starts tomorrow." Your dad adds, pulling you into a hug himself.

"I guess I'm kinda excited." You admitted before heading upstairs to your bedroom.

***

"Out of my way emo freak!" A preppy looking girl with pigtails screeched, pushing you aside. To say that your first day of school at Westmore was a living hell would have been an understatement.

"Whatever..." You muttered fixing your flannel. You bent down to pick up your books that had fallen when the girl pushed you.

"The only freak around here is you Patty Farrell!" You hear a voice call from behind you. You turn around to see the brunette boy from yesterday.

My Best Friend's Brother: Rodrick x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें