Ten: What Does It Stand For?

One year later

College is pretty hard. Like, very hard. The only thing that's easy is Algebra 101 and that's only because math comes easy to me. Austin and I are still together even though we went to separate colleges. He is very determined which is very good because I only want the best for him.

Today we're going on a date and he won't tell me where. Stubborn ass but gotta love. Today, I finally reveal him the biggest secret I've kept from him. The reason why my father somewhat disown me now.

After my class, I drove back to my apartment to get ready. Cute but casual he told me. I switched into a white shirt with little blacks cats all over it, a red skirt and my high top converse. I took my hair out of a messy bun and let my natural waves let loose but it actually looks cute.

Austin❤️-I'm here

I grabbed my keys and ran out to greet him.

"Hello my love!" He kisses my cheek.  He walks me over to the passenger side and opens it for me.

"Why thank you kind sir." I smiled at him. He winked at me and i giggled. I put my seatbelt on as he got in the car.

"You're gonna love the place I picked."

"You said that the last time and we ended going to McDonald's."

"But you enjoyed yourself. You was playing in the play set!" Austin laughs. I chuckled a bit. I remember that. I was the "biggest" kid there. It was fun so I'm not going to complain.

We drove off as the radio played. The winds blows between some strains of my hair. I looked over at my boy as his bop his head to the beat.

About an hour later, we pulled into a small lake with a entire picnic area set up. My jaw drops. It's so beautiful and the first place i went when i first moved here. Well, I got lost when I stumbled across this.

"This is.....wow." I was completely speechless about how everything was set up. I know someone helped him because he isn't that smart.

"Actually i did this myself so yes I am smart: I remember you telling me about this plus you never been on a romantic picnic date before." He wiggled his eyebrows. I couldn't help but to laugh and sit down next to him.

He packed all mine favorite food. From strawberries to the subway sandwich i always get.

As we ate, I finally brought it up.

"Do you want to know something? It's kinda one of my biggest secrets." I said, with some food in my mouth. He nobs as I swallow my food.

"Mia is just my nickname that was changed into my actual name. I didn't think you'll accept me for who I am so I had to wait."

"What does Mia stand for?" He asks. I took a deep breathe and looked around my surroundings before saying it.

"Michael. It stands for Michael."

—————————
Andddd that's the end of it. I hope got actual liked this book. I enjoyed making it too. I'm still very sorry that I didn't update any sooner but I'm happy this book is over! In a good way. It's been a pleasure to write this book but I got more to write.

-Jordan